Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I'm in a Bind...

Today's 365 Cards challenge is "I'm in a Bind". The challenge was to bind two pieces of cardstock or something together to create your card. Before I go on, notice that I said TODAY'S challenge! Yay me!

Some have used lacing, brads, bind it all's, etc. I thought I'd try to create a couple of puzzle pieces and have them hold together two sides of a gatefolded card.

Stamps are Inkadinkado's - Inks are Versa Fine Brown, and Stampin' Up's Tempting Turquoise. DP is The Angel Company and Scraps that I'm not sure about!

This was really quick and easy - hope you like it!

Time for my bath and my bed - see you all on the flip flop!

Patti J.
~Happiness is: Friends like you! Thanks for all of your wonderful comments. They keep me going!

15 comments:

Georgia said...

You are a night owl! I like your take on the challenge.

SAM said...

Very clever! I won't be in the
girl cave for awhile either. We're painting our bedroom and kitchen. Only because I think we need to...is it too late to change my mind? HA

Jana said...

I love this idea. Very smart of you. Great colors too.

Carolyn V said...

Clever & fun - great idea! :)

Barb said...

Cute and CLEVER! I love this, Patti!

Anonymous said...

What a great card and such a good idea with the puzzle pieces.
Love the nice colours too.
well done!
Hugs xx
Pat

Crystal said...

How clever are you this is AWESOME!!! LOVE how you used those puzzle pieces this is one wonderful card Patti!!

Suzanne said...

Way tooooo cute!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Hey now, what a cool technique, linking the gatefold together with the puzzle pieces. Very cool, Patti!

Okay, your old pal Lisa is behind in blog surfing and emailing again. Blame it on work. Ugh. But it's always such fun to get back on line and check in with friends.

Love and hugs,
Lisa

Tutu Crafts said...

What a clever, clever, idea! I love it and the colors are wonderful!

Kristie Larsen said...

So creative. I LOVE iT!! LOvely lovely job!

Caryl P said...

How clever, I just love anything with puzzle pieces! Great take on the challenge.

AmethystCat said...

super cute idea!!! so creative!

Sonia said...

So creative!.. love the idea.
Good Job!

**Sony**

Anonymous said...

I love the way you used the puzzle pieces on this card. Super job!