Thursday, July 16, 2009

First time for everything this week...

I am actually on time with a challenge! Of course, there are 15 more that I've printed out and have on my desk that I just can't seem to get to this week. I've been painting and cleaning, and just setting aside a little window of time to play, instead of the other way around!

So, here is my 365 Cards challenge card for today. The theme was "She said, and I quote'... We were to include a quotation on our cards. I decided on this cute stamp. I purchased it a couple of years ago when it was approaching my sister's birthday. And since I only have one sis, I've only inked it once! I thought this was a good opportunity to use it again!



This was one of those 5 minute cards! Here is the recipe:

DP - Cloud 9 Designs
Ink - Stampin' Up Wasabi Green
Stamp - Stampabilities
EK Success Edge Punch
Tombow Markers
Martha Stewart Pre-Tied Bow
Pop Dots for the sentiment
That's all folks! - Easy peasy! - 5 minutes - no kidding!

Well, I'm off to blurf for a while and check out YOUR blogs! Haven't gotten to do that in a while, and I have about 35 minutes before DH gets home.

Take care everyone.

Patti J.
~If I were paid a nickel for every kind word spoken, or charged a nickel for every unkind word spoken....would I be rich or poor?

5 comments:

Crystal said...

Patti that setiment is fantastic and so true...hehe!! What a great card!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Love your card and sentiment, Hey ...congrats on winning the MMDT Bonus award girl!

Anna said...

Goodness, what a funny sentiment! Lovely card! Loved the black and white one too!

PS, there's another blog candy up on my blog! Be sure to enter!

Anonymous said...

Your card is FAB Patti and i love the sentiment. Love the paper behind the sentiment too.
Well done!
Hugs xx
Pat

~amy~ said...

Okay, now how fun is this Patti?!!!! Love it! Happy Friday!