Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Red, White, and Black...

What is red, white, and black all over? Challenge #136 at 365 Cards! Yes, I know. I'm still a day behind! I'm a dollar short too, so be nice!

Here's my card for yesterday!



I just used scraps, so don't know the paper company. The stamp is Inkadinkado, and the little sentiment is AMuse Art Stamps.

I've been busy today washing linens, windows, etc., so haven't been in my girl-cave much. Maybe tomorrow...

Hugs to all...

Patti J.
~Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might...Ecclesiastes 9:10

9 comments:

Diana said...

Hey Patti this card is amazing!! I love that stamp and how you use it!!

Thanks for commenting on my blog!! I will love to visit with you next year, so don't wait more, July promotion is awesome!! and TAC is getting better and better, can't wait to call you angel sister!!

Your work is sooooo beautiful and you are such a great friend I know you will be a perfect angel!!

Love,
Diana

Danni said...

Very nice!!

Crystal said...

Patti this is a beauty...I love that tree!!! What a great creation here girl!!!

Brenda said...

Beautiful card, I love that tree and with those colors fabulous!

Melisa Waldorf said...

Hey Patti! Love your card chick! Love the colors and that image is simply adorable my friend!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic card! Love the design, the colors, and the image! rita w

Sara Smeby said...

You can be a day late and a dollar short -- your card is beautiful! I love its layout! :) Sara

Suzanne said...

Lovely!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Oh, I love this card! The image and sentiment are too cute.

Okay, what's this... you are becoming an angel???? I thought you already were! No seriously, are you going to sell TAC?