Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Pretty in Pink...

Isn't she the most adorable little lady ever?



Meet Lili! Lili is shown with her very own Awareness Ribbon! Lili is an Inky Impressions stamp that I purchased last week, and have had in hand for a couple days and have been SO anxious to ink up! I know that when you see her, you are all going to want her, so let me sweeten the deal! If you purchase this Lili, a portion of the proceeds will go the the National Breast Cancer Foundation, and also to the American Diabetes Association. See??? Sweet deal...! You get a darling stamp, and help someone in the process!



What I really like about this is that you can color her ribbon in any color to reflect whatever cause you like!



My card today, featuring Lili, is for three challenges. First, I am using the Mojo Monday sketch for this week.


Secondly, in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness this month, the challenge at The Cuttlebug Spot is "Pretty in Pink". I think Lili is definitely pretty in pink!


Third, the challenge at ABC is "E is for embossing". As you can see, I used the Cuttlebug Argyle embossing folder on the pink rectangles.


Recipe: Cuttlebug Argyle Embossing Folder, Inky Impressions Stamp, Pink Ribbon DP by Stemma, Ribbon from Wal-Mart, Pink Starburst Gelly Pen, Kooh-I-Noor Pencils, Tombow and Sharpie markers.



Hope she brought a smile to your face! I'm off to change a load of laundry, and then to come play with the new set I got in the mail yesterday! A couple of weeks ago, I was the winner at the Saturday Cinema Challenge, and the sponsor was Gina K. Designs. I got to pick out a free set! I chose Theresa Momber's newest Christmas set, and I cannot wait to sit down with it!
Happy Tuesday!
Patti J.
The greatest competitor is faced every morning, gazing back from the bathroom mirror!
~Peter Reese

20 comments:

Crystal said...

Oh my WORD Patti this looks AMAZING!!!! LOVE LOVE your coloring!!! Your dp is soooo PERFECT!!! You did wonders with little miss Lili!!! Big Hugs Girl!

Anonymous said...

Cute card! so pretty! love the sparkly bow
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge!
Samantha :0)

Anna said...

Simply adorable! She did make me smile!

Danni said...

What a great card!! Love this!

Brenda said...

Wowza what a gorgeous card Patti. Your coloring is fantastic! You rocked the challenges GF.

Amy Johnson said...

What a great image for a worthy cause. Love the card too! Great job with the sketch challenge! To answer your question about pricing the Halloween Treat Bags, in past years, I've only charged a $1.00, but this year I decided to charge the same price I do for a card, $2.00. I'm worried none will sell now that I raised my price. I'll let you know.

~JulieH~ said...

Oh she's gorgeous! Wonderful card, Thanks so much for joining us at the Cuttlebugspot this week!
Juliex

Stef H said...

absolutely fabulous!

hugs,

Beth Norman said...

Ahhhh so cute.

Barb said...

Simply sweet! So glittery and pretty :)

Lisa Foster said...

Fabulous card! I just LOVE everything about it! :)
Hugs,
Lisa

Cat said...

Love the coloring on your card! It is fabulous!

Chelsea said...

Great image .. I love her!

Anime Girl said...

So cute! :D
I love it I love it I love it!!!!!!! Little Miss lili is so cute, im going to see that stamp in that shop!
hugs and kisses
sarah

Nikki Schmaltz said...

Dear Patti,

What a beautiful card. That girl is sooo pretty. I will have to check that out. I think you did an amazing job on the challenges. I wanted to email you privately, but I am so behind I think I'm first....so I wanted to thank you for all the kind comments on my blog. I think the fact that your story about hunting was similar to mine is too funny. We are from Coldwater, Mi originally. That is home. It is very close to the Indiana border. About 20 minutes from Angola, Indiana. South Bend is only about an hour+ from my dad's. If you ever get a chance to go to an ND game DO IT! They are so amazing and emotional. I truly almost cried when the band played. The fans are really nice to everyone. My friend calls the games "The Notre Dame Experience" and that is truly what it was. I hope you have a fantabulous day!
Nikki

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Yes she is the most adorable ever!!! You colored her beautifully!!! I love your use of the Mojo sketch!! I love Lili and you did wonders with her.

Michelle said...

Patti.. love that stamp. The card is sweet too. My DS godmother has had several run ins with BC and we send her cards often. The Survivor stamp is one of my faves.

Michelle

Nilla said...

So sweet, great coloring, love it!!! hugs Nilla

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Ah, she IS sweet!!! Those images are darling, and you've done this cutie justice. What a great cause, too.

You are such a lucky girl when it comes to winning prizes. You sure picked a good set for your prize.

Hugs,
Lisa

Victoria said...

What a beautiful card you have made I love the embossing. Love the stamp a cause very close to my heart.

Thank you for joining us on ABC this fortnight

hugs Vicky

ps I have candy on my blog if you are interested x