Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Repeat Impressions is Red, White, and Blue!

Hello, and Happy Wednesday!

Time for a new color challenge at The House that Stamps Built.

Here is the color palette we have to work with this month:


And here is my card:



Hope you like it!!!

Now, let's hop along and see what my DT sisters have created!

Cheri     Deonna     Joy     Karen     Kathy     Melissa     Heather

Have fun!
Hope you link up your red, white, and blue card this week at The House that Stamps Built!

Check out my sidebar to see how you can save money on your

Hugs,
Patti

14 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Love the twine idea Patti
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING that airplane and the twine!!!!!!!!!

Lori Kobular said...

Love that card! The bakers twine is the plane exhaust is awesome!

*Vicki* said...

Really fun card Patti!! Love the layout with the strips of cloud papers and that twine coming the plane is such a fun idea! ;) Love this!! HUGS

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is so cute! I love the fiber for the loopty loop trail!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

My computer crashed so I'm on my phone. This card is adorable. Love the fibre for the smoke. There you go thinking outside the box again. Sorry I haven't visited regularly I'm in a muddle of a move

Sharon Underwood said...

Cute card! I love how you used the twine!

Lynne in NI said...

Cool card Patti ... Love your twine smoke trail! :)

Cheryl W. said...

Those banner shapes of cloud patterned paper add so much interest to your card, Patti. This card would work perfectly for a guy, but also for a gal, too. Thanks for sharing it.

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

What a fun card! I love the design x

Monika Reeck said...

Oh I love the idea of the banner shapes Patti
great idea and lovely used the color combo
lovely made Patti

Donna said...

Cute card, like those clouds and the twine smoke!

Heather said...

What a great card, Patti! LOVE that twine "tail". It is the perfect finishing touch.

Taunya Butler said...

Cool card - love that sweet, cute little plane!! The sky that you have styled for it to fly in is grand and the whole card just sings 4th of July to me!!! Love it!!!