Friday, July 31, 2015

Die-Versions and Sparkle n Sprinkle Hop - Awareness Campaign

Hello!

I've recently stepped down from the Die-Versions Design Team, and sadly, this is my last post. 
It's been a great couple of years, and I've enjoyed working with Dani, the owner, and the wonderful ladies on the Design Team. Thanks, Dani, for inviting me to be a part of your family!
What could be more fun than ending my time with a fabulous blog hop???


Sparkle N Sprinkle and Die-Versions are partnering up for a very special joint blog hop, called the Awareness Campaign.  A portion of the proceeds from the sale of the newly released Die-Versions dies and the stamp sets revealed in the joint blog hop will go to help with cancer research.  
Almost every one has been touched by cancer is one way or another.  Either you or a family member has had cancer or you know someone who has had cancer.  The Designers from both teams are joining together to help the fight to eradicate all cancers by inspiring you.


Not only are we debuting NINE new Die-Versions low profile dies (July 2015 Reveal - scroll down to the end of the reveal), Sparkle N Sprinkle is also revealing THREE stamp sets for this Awareness Campaign. 


The SNS sets are:

Pink Ribbon Background 408  (digi version DIGI408)
Survivor 713    (digi version DIGI713T)
Awareness 714   (digi version  DIGI714T)

A Grand Prize winner will be chosen from comments left on the Designers' blogs and will be announced on August 4th.  You won't know who the Mystery Designer is until after the Joint Blog hop, so remember to leave a comment with each of the Designers.  

The Winner will be announced on the Die-Versions Facebook page, the Sparkle N Sprinkle Facebook page, the DV Blog, and on the SNS Blog and will receive a $25 gift certificate from BOTH Die-Versions and Sparkle N Sprinkle.

Hope you are ready to hop!!!
If you get lost along the way, you can find the hop list at the Die-Versions blog - Die-Versions.

You should have arrived here from Shona's blog, where I'm sure you saw lots of delightful inspiration!

When you leave here, you will visit the uber-talented Mary!

(*tip: click on the Designer's Home tab or the title of her blog if you have any issues with the link.)

We hope you enjoy the Awareness Joint Blog Hop as much as we have enjoyed creating new projects for it.  We also hope that we have inspired you as well.  Thanks for joining us and remember to comment on each of the Designers' blogs to be eligible for the Grand Prize.  (We love reading them too since your comments also inspire us.) 

Here's what I made!






Have a wonderful day!

Thanks for stopping by!
Patti J.

(I used Perfect Papercrafting Perfect Layers Mini Rulers and Cutting Mat to create all of my beautiful straight mats!  See my sidebar to find out how you can save money on your purchases from Perfect Papercrafting!)

42 comments:

Donna said...

These are all gorgeous Patti, and a tremendous cause. Hugs, Donna

*Vicki* said...

These are ALL very stunning creations Patti!! I love the dies for such a wonderful cause too! :) I bet they will be missing you there my friend!! Thanks for sharing all of your lovely creations with these products!! I enjoy seeing what you come up with!! Have a great weekend my friend! HUGS

Monika Reeck said...

wow they are adorable Patti
and you have so many idea so many times to make adorable cards
I wish I can do too
so many things to do with my little sons hehe
also I love the last one really
so sweet

Kathy Krug said...

Beautiful designs. Love the dies and the stamps released for this great cause. I had a good friend die last week from cancer and another good friend was just diagnosed so these designs really speak to me.

Lisa said...

Your projects are all amazing, Patti!! I love the designs of each one!! I'm so sad you are leaving DV but I enjoyed being dt sisters with you!! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the creations. Like how you've framed & arranged each of the cards.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Hi Patti! You made beautiful and inspiring cards. I think whoever receives the cards will appreciate them and find hope, strength and support.
Thank you for sharing. I am your newest follower. :)
Hugs

Kathy Krug said...

Love your designs. Patti. The dies and stamps in this release are amazing and a must have for any stamper.

Lori Kobular said...

Patti ~ all of your cards are gorgeous! My favorite though is your first one! I love the way the Believe die stands out on the green background!

Beverly Myers-Dominguez said...

Wonderful!

Anne Temple said...

These are all beautiful Patti. I love how you created the background for the last one. I'm sad that you're leaving the team, but I'll definitely see you around "blogland" :-).

Debra Davison said...

Love the pinks & greens in the first card and also all of the little ribbons on the 3rd card ... Very lovely ..... All are a wonderful tribute ...

Mary M said...

Dear Patti, all three cards are just gorgeous. On a personal note, I will miss you on our team. You are a very talented paper crafter and have given many DV fans with a ton of GREAT inspiration.

Jessica K said...

Beautiful card! :)

Joan Ervin said...

All your cards are fabulous, Patti!!!! The dies and stamps are all wonderful and what a great cause!!!

Diane said...

Beautiful cards ...all are so lovely..good luck on your next adventures!!

Lena said...

Lovely cards, Patti and for such a great cause too. Wonderful card sketches, papers and dies! Thank you for sharing!
Hugs,
♥ Lena
Lena’s Creations

Puppy Kisses and Paper Dreams said...

I love the colors of the pink and green one, and I also love the ribbon background for your third card. All your creations are gorgeous, and wonderful. Thanks for being part of this blog hop - what a great way to end your time with Die Versions.

AuntDi said...

These are beautiful. The dies are great. I really liked the texture on the second card.

Colleen said...

All 3 cards are very pretty

Unknown said...

Such beautiful and meaningful cards.

Unknown said...

Love all of the cards, but my absolute favorite is the first one with the pink and green. I love that color combination.

Unknown said...

Love all 3 designs, but my absolute favorite is the first one with the pink and green together. It is a favorite color combination of mine.

Shona Erlenborn said...

Love all three designs, but the last one with the ribbon background is my favorite! Great use of the stamps.

Terry said...

I loved the third one too.

Unknown said...

They are all lovely. I like the layering especially

Pat said...

Great cards! You've made great use of the stamps and dies.

lisa808 said...

Three fabulous cards. Sorry to hear you are stepping down from the DV blog.

Unknown said...

All are gorgeous but I especially love the first one with the combination of the pink ribbon on the serene color of green, wonderful layers.

Anke said...

Beautiful cards! I like the last one best. Thanks for inspiring me.

Mary Holshouser said...

The cards are all so pretty but the middle one seems to resonate with the best sentiment.
thanks for sharing.

Scrapper69 said...

Your cards are beautiful & Inspiring!!! :)

Theresa

Cheryl B said...

All the cards are so pretty!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Fab work- love the ribbon with the handwriting in it, and the dies too. Great hop!

Lynne in NI said...

Wow these are all fab Patti, I especially love the middle one :)

MaryH said...

A beautiful use of these dies, and I especially liked the circle background in #1, with the delicate stamping around the frame. What encouragement each card will bring to whomever receives it, and these are just wonderful inspirations for hope in this battle. TFS & Happy Sunday.

gobarb26 said...

Your cards are beautiful. Like all of the layers.

gobarb26 said...

Your cards are very pretty. I really like the layers.

Cheryl W said...

Beautiful, hopeful, cheerful cards, Patti! Your perfect layers are...well, perfect! he he I love my Perfect Rulers, too!

Taunya Butler said...

Patti, I am so impressed with these wonderful cards that you have made, what a big smile or a lift up they will bring to the receiver!! This is a great thing that you are a part of and I admire all the good you do!!! Take care!!

Donna Ellis said...

Patti, your cards are wonderful! I especially like your shading in the last background image. hugs, de

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fantastic cards Patti. Love the different ribbons... especially the big one with the words. What a way to go out girl! Your DT creations will be missed... but we will see plenty of prettiness no matter what.