Friday, July 31, 2015

Great Impressions joins Paper Sweeties!

Hello!

I have a bit of a twist on my Saturday morning Great Impressions post today...

Debbie, from Paper Sweeties, has invited the Great Impressions DT members to
join in on a joint company blog hop, to celebrate Paper Sweeties turning 3
in August!


Happy Birthday, Paper Sweeties!!!

Here is the wonderful photo that today's project was inspired by:


Just look at those luscious colors, and yummy cupcakes!!!  Mmmm.......

Oops. Got sidetracked, didn't I?

Here is my card, which will be linked up over at Paper Sweeties.



Hope that you will play along in the challenge at Paper Sweeties, and if you can't
play along, pop over and wish them a very Happy Birthday!

A new monthly challenge will be up on the Great Impressions Blog on Sunday,
and it's an easy one!  Hope to see your projects linked up there!

Hugs,
Patti J.

11 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So gorgeous! LOVING that sentiment!!!!!!!

Mynn xx said...

This is SO pretty, Patti! I adore the fun patterned paper, baker's twine, and little bits of sparkle you added to this fabulous sentiment! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Unknown said...

This is so cheerful and fun! I love those little accents!

Pat (mspfd) said...

FABULOUS!

Lori Kobular said...

Patti your card is gorgeous! I love that sentment and the background paper with the kite tails is so sweet! Love the pastel colors!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Absolutely gorgeous. I'm ordering that stamp and will even let them you were the inspiration for the purchase.

Glittered Paws said...

Very pretty and love all the colored bakers twine tied in together. Love the DP you used, perfect for this sentiment.

Donna said...

Beautiful card and saying!

Lynne in NI said...

Beautiful card Patti! That's a great sentiment stamp and I love the little touches of matching colour :)

Taunya Butler said...

SUPER card and I just love that sentiment!! Love the idea of being celebrated not only on your birthday but all year through!! I guess that is why I try to send love notes to people other than just on their birthday!! I am celebrating them!! And today, my dear and beautiful friend I would like to have a party because my life is blessed by you!! Love and hugs to you!!

*Vicki* said...

Absolutely amazing Patti!! What a stunning sentiment and I love your colors and papers here!! The layers of twine is an excellent idea!! :)