Thursday, July 16, 2015

A Sad Farewell.....

I was not sure how to put into words what needed to be said, so I've simply cut and pasted Adela's farewell here.

Adela is one of the kindest, and most talented people I've met through paper crafting, 
blogging, and DT work. I've enjoyed watching her family grown up the past few
years, and have been so sad and prayerful, when she's been going through
such difficult health issues.

Adela, if you are reading, you've been a wonderful 'boss', friend, and business woman,
and I will greatly miss working with you.

Enjoy your family, and feel better soon!


To My Dear Fellow Crafters,

It's always difficult to say good-bye, but it is time. Many of you already know that I have been dealing with health issues which prevented me from designing and crafting. I miss my craft time so much! I discovered my passion for crafting when I was only seven years old and it immediately became my favorite hobby! Needless to say, my love for crafting will now take a back seat in my everyday life, but it's okay because I now have more time to spend with family. I'm very tankful for the blessings that God has given me and continue to give to me and my family. 

Thank you friends, for allowing me to share my love for paper crafting with you. It's always so exciting when I find AR projects online that someone has shared. Thank you for your lovely words and for being such a big part of my life!

I will be closing shop on July 31st. Please take advantage of the 50% off all files in my shop.  If you have AR Points accumulated, use them before the 31st.  If you have any questions not covered in the FAQ section of my website, please email me directly at adela@creationsbyar.com

Thank You and Farewell My Friends!
Adela

50% Off All Files
Now thru July 31st
use discount code "FAREWELL" at checkout

5 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Oh So sad such a talented artist and I used to love seeing your creations with her designs. I even won one of her beautiful designs from your blog one day.Hoping everything works out well for her
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Patti, thank you for your comment on my blog. I will be following your blog as well. I also went into Adela's site to see if there was anything I wanted to purchase. But not quite understanding what she is selling, is she selling a card kit or digitals?

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So sad ... I will keep her in my prayers!!

Rushd Lady said...

I said a prayer today for healing.

Taunya Butler said...

So sorry for your sadness, Patti and I will have Adela in my thoughts - best wishes to her!!