Thursday, July 9, 2015

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge

Good morning everyone!

Happy Thursday!

Great Impressions Stamps is sponsoring the C.R.A.F.T Challenge #319.
The challenge is to create a Thank You card.

As I was flipping through my Great Impressions stamps, I realized that I'd never inked up the image I used today, and decided it was perfect for my project!

Here's what I made, using Great Impressions G416 Rose Bouquet:


One can never have enough Thank You, and Thinking of You cards!

Hope you liked this one - a couple of fun dies, and some coloring, made
a beautiful greeting very quickly!

Hope you will create something to link up at the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - you could be the winner of some GreatImpressions Stamps!

Thanks for stopping by today - we are one day closer to the weekend, right?

Hugs and grins to you all,

Patti J.

16 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING those flowers!!!!!!!

Beth Norman said...

Nice CAS. I particularly like how you added the die to your card. I agree, one cannot have enough thank you cards.

Glittered Paws said...

Oh how pretty - love the flowers and the beautiful scripty Thanks. Great crd.

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is so beautiful in design and colors. I love it.

Lori Kobular said...

Beautiful!! I love the font on the Thanks and the flowers are just beautiful!

Cheryl W said...

Very pretty, Patti! Someone will really love receiving this card.

Dr Sonia S V said...

Oh how beautiful the roses look!!
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

Mynn xx said...

Beautiful card, Patti! The roses are gorgeous--LOVE the shadows! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Donna said...

Beautiful card, those pink roses are great!

jeanchaneyaz said...

Lovely roses! Nice and simple card. Love the addition of thanks on the card.

Barbara Bruder said...

Patty, I love this card, it's so pretty. That stitched frame is perfect for that gorgeous rose bouquet.Great coloring!! I am your newest follower also. Have a great weekend.

*Vicki* said...

Absolutely gorgeous Patti!! Really love the pink roses and your sentiment! :) Happy weekend!

Millan said...

Beautiful! Thank you for your nice comment in my blog. I have joined your blog too! Look forward to see more!
/Camilla

Lynne in NI said...

Such a pretty card Patti, your colouring is fab and I love the shadow outline too :)

Diane said...

Pretty card! Iove the stitched frame, and great job with the coloring. Great thank you card.

Taunya Butler said...

Such a gorgeous bouquet!! Love how rich and lifelike they look - your coloring and shading is so incredible and it just makes for a pretty thank you card!!! Awesomely done - Love it!! Hugs to you!!