Sunday, July 5, 2015

Great Impressions Stamps - July Challenge

Happy Sunday!
Today begins a new monthly challenge at Great Impressions.


The challenge this month is 'Use your favorite Great Impressions Stamp'.

For my card, the following Great Impressions Stamps were used:

I fell in love with these sweeties!  What fun they were to color!


I colored the image with Copic Markers, matted in black and blue, then with dots and black. Adhered to card base, and voila!  Total cuteness!

Hope you like these darling flamingos!
Now....create something fun, and link up to our Use your favorite Great Impressions Stamp Challenge!
We hope you will use your Great Impressions Stamps!!!

If you do use GI stamps be sure to link up to the customer gallery HERE. 

Be sure to stop by the Great Impressions store HERE and treat yourself to a few new stamps!

Did you know shipping is free over $25?! 

Thanks for stopping by!
Patti J.

P.S. My beautiful mats were created using Perfect Papercrafting Perfect Layers Mini Rulers and Cutting Mat. See my sidebar to save money on your orders from Perfect Papercrafting!

12 comments:

Donna said...

This is just adorable, so cheery and fun!

Taunya Butler said...

What fun, awesomely cute and cool card!! And I cant t wait to play around with this challenge!! I have 3 or 4 Stamps so one of them will be my favorite. Thanks for being such an inspiration to me!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee flamingos!!!!!!!!!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So cute and the sentiment is perfect with it. Great coloring.

Glittered Paws said...

These little feathery girls are fun fun fun - love their colorful tutus and matching flip flops. Great card.

Lynne in NI said...

Heeee flamingos in tutus and flip flops! LOVE it!

Lori Kobular said...

Love those tutu clad flamingos!! Such a fun summery card!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I can see why that is a favorite! adorable!

Mynn xx said...

Patti, this is TOTALLY darling! I LOVE the way you colored this image--so fun and summery! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

*Vicki* said...

And this is just TU-TU cute Patti!! ;) Love the fun image and your soft colors with this!! Thanks for sharing these fun designs with us! HUGS

Amy Johnson said...

What a cute and fun card! I love the sentiment!

Cheryl W said...

Your card is hilarious! Love those dancin' flamingos.