Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Today's Challenge...

Hello there!

Today is a new Designer's Choice Challenge at The House that Stamps Built,
and I'm your hostess!  My challenge is to create a card using only white plus one
other color.


Here's what I made:



I hope that you will play along! I know that your creations will inspire me, and can't
wait to see what you link up!

Now, let's hop along and see what my DT sisters have created!

Heather is the newest Rock Star for Repeat Impressions!
Be sure to give her a big welcome!!!

Cheri     Deonna     Joy     Karen     Kathy     Melissa     Heather

Have fun!
Hope you link up your white + one other color card this week at The House that Stamps Built!

Check out my sidebar to see how you can save money on your

Hugs,
Patti

10 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Adorable!!!!!!!!! LOVING that button!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Vicki* said...

And this card is as cute as a button my friend! ;) Love the monochromatic pink and your little gems!! Adorable! :)

Glittered Paws said...

How cute is this - simple is in and this card has simple with "bling" which you know I love. Great card.

Monika Reeck said...

ooh so sweeet pink on your card Patti
love all the texture the ribbon the bling and that swiss dots always my favorite since the first time they are came..
lovely white card Patti plus pink I mean hehe
hugs, Monika

Verna Angerhofer said...

Pink and white are awesome together and I love that darling card too!.

Lynette said...

Such a sweet card and a great challenge, Patti!

Donna said...

Cute as can be!

Cheryl W said...

Such a sweet, yet simple, card. If I had seen your post yesterday, I could have linked up my pink and white Christmas card. :)

Heather said...

This card is as cute as a button. : ) I really like the addition of the rhinestones to the scallops. This was a very fun challenge.

Taunya Butler said...

This card is truly so CUTE!! Love the pink gingham ribbon and the jewels are such a great way to add sparkle to a two colored card!! I wanted to play along but being sick and on the Retreat I missed it - I hope to get the next one though!!! Have a wonderful night!!! You are a shining STAR!!!