Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Repeat Impressions Color Challenge

Hello! Are you ready for a new color challenge at The House that Stamps Built?
We have a fun color combination today.

This is another one that I had to really think about - all I could see was Halloween with these colors.
SO....a big step out of my comfort zone!

Here's the colors we are challenging you to use:

And, here is the card that I made, using Repeat Impressions 9009-F Butterfly (sm), and Repeat Impressions 8606-E Happy Birthday.


The butterflies were repeatedly stamped in green and purple, on cream card stock, and
voila!  A card front was born. The sentiment was added with some foam dots, and it's ready to mail.
If you notice the terrible trimming around my sentiment, you will understand why I use my
Perfect Layers rulers to do my matting! (see my sidebar!)

Have a great day, and don't forget to see what my fellow Rock Stars have to share today
using this beautiful color combo!

Cheri     Deonna     Joy     Karen     Kathy     Melissa

Have fun!
Hope you link up your card this week at The House that Stamps Built!

Hugs,
Patti J.

16 comments:

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

oh I love the green and purple together! Very pretty!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!!!

Amy Johnson said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love those colors together, and the layout is so creative.

joy said...

Love how you have done the color challenge. I love this stamp!

Cheryl W said...

Lovely card, Patti! That butterfly stamp is beautiful!

Becky said...

This is gorgeous Patti! Beautiful colors.

Lori Kobular said...

Love those gorgeous butterflies! The purple and green go together perfectly!

Taunya Butler said...

I love what you have done with this color scheme - butterflies are awesome and they look so good on your card!!! Super delightful, just like you!!

Lynette said...

What a beautiful card, and such lovely colors to work with!

Beth Norman said...

I would never have thought to stamp out so many butterflies. I love it! You always think outside the box which is part of your success.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderfully done and I love all those beautiful butterflies.

craftieodmae said...

WOW! Absolutely breathtaking!!

Ina G said...

Oh Patti this is gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous.

*Vicki* said...

What a really gorgeous card Patti!! The colors are stunning and I just LOVE your butterflies! :) HUGS

Donna said...

Gorgeous card, your butterflies and colors are beautiful!

Monika Reeck said...

Adorable color with your butterfly Patti
Love that green and purple together in a card..
Awesome made Patti
hugs, Monika