Saturday, June 6, 2015

CardMaker Celebrate and Decorate, AND Born to be Wild!

Good morning, everyone!

I'm up again today on the CardMaker Magazine Blog!

My assignment for today was to create a non-card project for the
'Celebrate and Decorate' category.

My project celebrates sisters (especially mine!) and decorates her new apartment with a fun creation. I had a LOT of fun with this - hope you will pop over, check it out, and leave
some nice words in case dear sis reads the post - thanks!

*  *  *  *  *

Now, it's time for my Saturday post on the Great Impressions Stamps blog.
The new stamps are so much fun to create with - hope you like today's card...
I'm pretty sure this is me and my friend, Shirley. (She's the skinny one :)

I used these Great Impressions Stamps today:

C478 Wild
J117 Mable & Vera Cruzn'


I'm pretty sure that Shirley and I are headed to a stamp show in a neighboring state, and that we are in a bit of a hurry to shop before someone else gets all of the bargains - what do you think?
Loved creating with this one - sorry the photo is so bad. Hard to capture with all of the glare of the glossy parts!

Thanks for stopping by,

Patti J.

16 comments:

Theresa's Studio said...

Love this card!! Great layout! So much fun!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhh this is AWESOME! LOVING those ladies and how you added the road for them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Love this card, so much fun! hugs, Helena

Becky said...

OH My Word Patti! I love this card. How creative.

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a cute and fun card design. I am chuckling as I look at it. So filled with friendship and reminds me a bit of an older version of Thelma and Louise. LOL I love the road you created too!

*Vicki* said...

Thelma and Louise!! LOL! This is SUCH a fun easel style card Patti!! Love the map background, sign and your coloring is fantastic! Thanks for the chuckle today my friend! HUGS

Mynn xx said...

This is BRILLIANT, Patti! I LOVE the fun easel fold with the road and map on the bottom--so cool! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Joan V said...

Oh Patti, this is so creative. LOL, can't miss a great bargain or a stamp show. LOL.

Lena said...

Love, love love it Patti! This could be me and my SIL :-) It's very cute and super fun!
Have a wonderful weekend.
♥ Lena
Lena’s Creations

Beth Norman said...

This card put a smile on my face. Very unique. I can just picture the two of you off racing to catch the sales.

Lori Kobular said...

OMG Patti!! This card is just too funny! And exactly how we all are when going on road trip for new supplies! Love it!

Glittered Paws said...

I think I am the driver!!! OMG this is absolutely too cute - and love the road you created, you said you were going to post some fun new cards - well you were right. Can't wait to see what you come up with next.

Donna said...

What an adorable fun card!

Mary Holshouser said...

Love this. Everybody says this is the way I drive.
thanks for sharing a fun card.

Pam Sparks said...

The cutest, best card ever!!!! Love this Patti! Totally fun and delightful! Made me smile so BIG! Hang on! We have to get to the stamp store first!!! lol

Taunya Butler said...

Gorgeous coloring and such awesome details in the images that you have highlighted and made so amazing!! Fun, fun card and I hope that SOMEDAY I have the honor and privilege of cruising somewhere with you - bargain hunting or not - it would be a hoot to be with you!! ENJOY!!!!