Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Repeat Impression Photo Inspiration Challenge

It's Wednesday, and time for a new challenge at The House that Stamps Built!
Today's challenge is an inspirational photo. Isn't this beautiful?


Photo inspirations are the toughest challenges for me. I tend to think way too much INSIDE the box! I'm learning a bit to step outside of that box, and outside of my own comfort zone, and that's a
good thing!


Here's what I made:


I didn't have any papers that more closely touched on the color scheme, so this is what I used. Thought the print was a cool background. The dragonflies and sentiment were stamped with Versamark, and heat embossed in black.  The wee white sequins tied in the touch of white on the photo.  
That's my story, and I'm sticking to it!!!  Lol...

Come join in our Photo Inspiration Challenge!  
Remember, you don't HAVE to use Repeat Impressions Stamps, 
but if you do, you have double the chance of winning!

Check out my sidebar to see how you can save money on your RI orders!

Now, it's time to see what my DT friends have created!

Cheri    Deonna    Joy     Karen    Kathy    Melissa

Happy Hopping!
Hope you link up your card this week!

Hugs,
Patti J.

13 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the dragonflies!!!!!

Donna said...

Beautiful card, like the addition of the sequins!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, I love those dragonflies on the DP. The scattered sequins look nice.

Dr Sonia S V said...

So pretty Especially love the way you added the sequins
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

*Vicki* said...

I think your design is very lovely Patti!! Love the printed background and the sequins are perfect with it! :) HUGS

Verna Angerhofer said...

For a photo inspiration being a tough challenge for you I think you did an awesome job of it I always love to see dragonflies and butterflies on cards. And,using the printed paper like that was a fantastic idea!

Lori Kobular said...

Love the colors in that photo and the card you created is gorgeous!

Beth Norman said...

OMGosh, do I ever love this card!! Everything goes so well together. Love your dragonflies. Might just have to case this one.

Glittered Paws said...

Very nice - I don't think I have any dragon flies around anymore in my collection. Love the print bg you choose. and of course love the sequins.

Cheryl W said...

Those little white sequins made me think of fireflies darting in and out amongst the dragonflies. Pretty card!

Lynne in NI said...

I struggle with photo inspiration challenges too .... but you've done a fab job here Patti! Lovin those pretty dragonfiles and the touch of shine from your sequins is just perfect :)

Sarah Ashley Posch said...

Looks like your inspiration worked just fine, Patti! Great job!

Taunya Butler said...

I like the print in the background and your lovely trio of dragonflies!! Awesome and fun!!