Monday, June 1, 2015

Great Impressions sponsors House of Cards

Hello!
Great Impressions is proud to be sponsoring the House of Cards Challenge this month.
They chose this fabulous inspiration photo for us to use.  Oh my, what a luscious room!


I used Great Impressions H251 Tall Tulips for my project.

When I saw this beautiful inspiration photo, I didn't see a card...I saw a Home Decor opportunity!
So, I created this lovely box framed project that can be placed on a shelf or mantle, OR....





it can be used as a greeting card!


Now it's your turn! Grab that beautiful inspiration photo, create something wonderful, and link it up in the House of Cards ChallengeYou could be the winner of some Great Impressions goodness!

Thanks for stopping by today,
Have a great week!

Patti J.

14 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Talk about the "queen" of creative projects that would be YOU, Love this image and love the project. Great take on the inspiration.

Cheryl W said...

This is beautiful, Patti! I have always loved a pink/spring green color combo.

Amy Johnson said...

Gorgeous! Love the color!

Lori Kobular said...

Love it! That box/card is adorable!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your work is so well done. I love this little framed design which works as a card as well. And it would be an uplifting thing to see on a shelf as a piece of adornment. No matter how it is used, it is so gorgeous in every detail and a great take on the inspirational photo too.

Beth Norman said...

What an adorable project. The colours match the inspiration so well. Love the tulips surrounded by that beautiful green.

Laurie Unger said...

Wowza! Great project. Love how crisp and dimensional this is!

Mynn xx said...

This is FABULOUS, Patti! LOVE the fun patterns you layered, and your coloring is gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at House of Cards! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Donna said...

What a beautiful project! This is fabulous, like the way the stitching makes the design just pop! Donna HOC DT

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous!! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!

Lynne in NI said...

Oooh Patti, your beautiful PIC would look perfect in that pretty room :)

Taunya Butler said...

AMAZING - Patti, this is just fantastically done and so pretty and yes, a piece of home decor that could proudly be displayed anywhere!! You have aced this - my beautiful friend!!!

*Vicki* said...

Wow Patti, this is really amazing!! I just love how you've made this into an art decor piece and your choice of colors and images are perfect to go with the photo!! wonderful job!! :) HUGS

Monika Reeck said...

Oh dear Patti
I love your box framed project
you know I want to commented this and in next minute my computer was crash then I forgot to visit you again I am sorry
That Tulips look so pretty on your Box
if I am the lucky one who get this I will put on my table in the office
this is a lovely Project Patti
a winner on my eyes
hugs and miss you
Monika