Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Repeat Impressions DCC Challenge - Fresh and Fruity

Happy Wednesday!

It's time for a new Designer's Choice challenge at 
Our talented challenge hostess today, is Melissa Cash, and she has
challenged us to create something fresh and fruity!

For my card, I used Repeat Impressions Stamps:


And here is my card:


I thought that this 'sweet', fresh, and fruity image needed to have all of the focus, so I left things pretty simple!

Check out my sidebar to see how you can save money on all of your 

Hope your week is going well!

Now, let's hop along and see what my DT sisters have created!

Cheri     Deonna     Joy     Karen     Kathy     Melissa

Have fun!
Hope you link up your card this week at The House that Stamps Built!

Hugs,
Patti

P.S. My beautiful uber-straight mats were made using my Perfect Layers Mini Rulers and cutting pad. Check out my sidebar to see how to save money on your orders!

10 comments:

Lori Kobular said...

Love your adorable summery card, now I have to go get some watermelon!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful!! LOVING the watermelon!!!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Nothing like a nice cold slice of watermelon on a summer day. Yours looks delicious too!

Glittered Paws said...

Very nice - I'm thinking i need to add a watermelon to my shopping list. Colored perfectly.

Ina G said...

Great cas card Patti. Nothing says summer better than watermelon. You could enter it in our current challenge over at Just Us Girls - It is word week and it is Summer.

Sharon Underwood said...

Love the simplicity of your cute card. That watermelon looks just right where you put it, and I really like the red twine at the top.

Taunya Butler said...

I love cards with fruit images - I am not sure why but I have always been drawn to them!! This one is so awesome and I love the CASness f this card and the way you just added the perfect touch with the twine at the top!! Awesomely done!! I love it!!! Have a great night!!

*Vicki* said...

Oh yum!! I love watermelon this time of year! :) This is such a sweet card and love the added twine with it!!

joy said...

What a great card! So refreshing makes me want some watermelon!

Cheryl W said...

Your bright colors against the white background is perfect. Love this card!