Monday, June 22, 2015

CardMaker hops with Avery Elle!

Good Morning!





Today, the CardMaker Blog Team is hopping with the Avery Elle team,
and we will all be sharing some fun new release products!  

I love happy mail, and the Avery Elle stamps and dies that I
received to work with were happy mail, indeed -thank you Avery Elle!

I have used Avery Elle ST-15-22 Bring on the Cake for my projects.

Here's what I created:

The first two cards, use the bundt cake image and sentiment...
pretty cute sentiment, right? 
The images were colored with markers, and popped up on the pennant
using dimensional foam. The pennant was also popped up on the
card base with foam.



One of my favorite stamps in this set is the darling TEENSY sprinkles.
Hope I never drop this one!



Next up, the cake slice was used, along with the 'Happy Birthday" sentiment. This time, the image was paper pieced. If you enlarge the photo, you can see what fun I had glossing the image up with some Glossy Accents.
The sweet sprinkles were stamped on the cake top and sentiment - 
love that wee stamp!




Last, but certainly not least, I just had to use this sweet little cupcake!
Don't you just love the 'wish' font?
I tried to color the cupcake to look like the real thing. 
What do you think?
I wanted to use the sprinkles, but since there were none on the
real cuppie, I decided to stamp it just once on the sentiment.
Made me uber-happy!


All righty....on we go!

Next up, hop on over to Karolyn's blog. Prepare to be wow'd,
as she is pretty amazing!

Be sure to leave lots of love along the way, and wait!
There's more!

Avery Elle will be giving away a $30 Avery Elle Gift Certificate on
the Avery Elle Blog, so be sure to go check out the details!

Thanks for hopping with us today - it's been fun!

Hugs and smiles, 
Patti J.

* * *

Other supplies used:
A Muse Card Stock
Hammermille White 100# Card Stock
Black Card Stock
Kraft Card Stock
Patterned Paper
Baker's Twine
Sizzix Big Shot
Doodlebug Designs Doily
Tombo Permanent Adhesive Runner
Toothpick
Recollections Dimensional Foam
Glossy Accents
Perfect PaperCrafting Perfect Layers Mini Rulers and Cutting Mat
Copic Markers: BG34, BG10, YG0000, RV25, RV23, E13, E11, 0

43 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Whole bunch of YUM in this post! LOVING it all!!!!!!!!

Vilena Grishina said...

Awesome cards!

Brooke said...

So cute!

Celeste Goff said...

Wow, you have been one busy little crafter! Love these amazing cards and that fantastic cupcake topper! And now I think I need some cake. LOL

Lois said...

Great job with this yummy set, Patti. I like the sprinkles on the bundt cake!

Beth Norman said...

Okay, you're making me hungry for sweets. I like how you paper pieced. Yum!

Unknown said...

Love your cards!! We always need fun birthday cards and yours would certainly bring smiles to faces!!!

Cheryl W said...

These are such fabulous cards, Patti! I gained 5 lbs. just looking at them!

Monika Reeck said...

Oh Patti all looks soo soo Yummyyyy..luv them all Patti...big hugs n I miss you..
Monika

Lori Kobular said...

Patti these are all so delicious!! Love each one!

Lisa Stolp said...

Love your cards! Love the doily under the piece of cake. Definitely makes the piece of cake pop

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a fantastic array of birthday goodies. I love them all.

Monique said...

I love cards made as sets. And yummy too :)

cghundley said...

Love all the ways you
used the cake stamps.
The pennant look is
wonderful.
Carla from Utah

Becca Yahrling said...

Awesome cards - so cute.

SUPRFOXdesigns said...

All your cards look good enough to eat and make me want to get some cake :) Fabulous!!! And loving those little sprinkles

Katia said...

so beautiful cards!

Jeri said...

Wonderful creations! They look good enough to eat!

Lindarub said...

Great birthday cards.

Beverly Perdue said...

Wow! All of your cards are amazing! I love the slice of cake with the bright polka dot paper!

Sue D said...

Yummy projects and great colors.

Unknown said...

What great bundt cake cards!
Love it in both colors :)

Brenda Lee said...

These are just DEEEEEEEE-licious looking!! I adore the cupcake topper. The coordination of colors on the first two cards is awesome. The glossy accents on the third card really stands out.

Unknown said...

your cards are super cute! looks really yummy with all those cakes! :)

Indy's Designs said...

Those sprinkles are a great addition to those yummy treats!

Julie I. said...

Thanks for sharing your great ideas! Paper piecing the cake slice is genius, but the "bundt" caption & cake are my favorites.

Judie said...

Yummy!!! Love the cupcake topper!

NatQuebec said...

Ohh nice yummy cards 😉

Pam Young said...

Wow!! I thought I loved cake!! Great cards!!

Michele K. Henderson said...

All your cards are darling but my fave is the pink bundt cake! Looks so yummy and fun!

Late Blooming said...

Cakes,cakes,and more cakes. Goodness. Glad it is almost lunch time. thanks for sharing.

nannersmom said...

Just darling! Love the fun colors and sentiments.

Denise Bryant said...

yum... love all those goodies! Fun cards!

*Vicki* said...

Oh my such yummy treats here!! LOVE your design and fun sentiments too!! Now that you've made me hungry....:) Thanks for sharing my friend!! HUGS

Monika/Buzsy said...

SWEET! Love the donuts and the yummy cakes Patti. The colors are so pretty with all 4 projects. The cupcake topper looks amazing!

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

These are all adorable! Loving the pink and blue versions! :)

Miriam Prantner said...

Great projects! Love the little cupcake topper, so cute!

Amy C. said...

I'll take one of each dessert! Very cute cards!

Unknown said...

Great cards! You matched the cupcake with your topper perfectly! A great idea for my daughter's sweet 16 party!

Sarah Ashley Posch said...

Really love those bundt cake cards especially!

Mary Holshouser said...

Darling cards. Love how the first two were changed with the background paper and color of the icing. fun to see how a few small changes make things look different.
thanks for sharing.

Patt H. said...

I love these cards! The "bundt" sentiment is awesome & I love all the cakes.

Taunya Butler said...

Every single one of these cards looks so lovely, so awesome, so incredible and SO YUMMY!!! You rock at using this cake stamp set!! I am now so very hungry for CAKE!!! Love to you and I think you are so amazing!!!