Thursday, June 25, 2015

More fun with Die-Versions!

Hello!

I'm here today to share a fun card made with a Die-Versions new

I had to Google these flowers, to see what colors were prevelant,
and what I found were mostly pinks and yellows, with a few whites.
I decided to have some fun, and go with the yellow (which had pink
centers, on Google) and a very bright pink.

Here's what I created:



I think it will cheer up my Chemo buddy, don't you?
What gal doesn't like a bit of pink bling, now and then!

Hope you will become a follower of the Die-Versions blog,
and do a bit of shopping at the Die-Versions store - they have some wonderful new releases!

Thanks so much for stopping by today,
Patti J.

14 comments:

Lori Kobular said...

Patti this is such a beautiful card and will surely bring a smile to your Chemo buddy! I love the yellow flowers with their bright pink centers!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous!! LOVING the flowers!!!!!!!!

Glittered Paws said...

Very pretty - love all the pink elements for the flowers. I know your chemo buddy will enjoy getting this bright and cheery card. Got to get my envie addressed and to the post office with the creation we made yesterday. Enjoyed our creative time together.

Beth Norman said...

I'm sure your chemo buddy will love this beautiful arrangement. It is quite delightful and cheery.

Pam Sparks said...

It's tropical here! eek! Beautiful creating with this die Patti!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Absolutely wonderful flower design and it will certainly bring cheery to your friend too.

*Vicki* said...

The flowers are so pretty Patti!! Really love the colors on this design too!! :) Thanks for sharing my friend! HUGS

Donna said...

Beautiful colors and design, welcome home!

Amy Johnson said...

Such a lovely card!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Beautiful! Love the bright colors... and those pink gems are just so pretty in the middle. It sure will bring a smile to your Chemo buddy's face.

Lynne in NI said...

Your buddy will love this Patti! Fab colour theme and I'm loving your flowers :)

Cheryl W said...

A very cheery card, Patti. It will surely brighten your Chemo Buddy's day.

Taunya Butler said...

Truly beautiful colors and gorgeous arrangement on your card!! Will be loved, FOR SURE!!! Hope you are doing well!!

Monika Reeck said...

Adorable DIES you have Patti and adorable card you did on this post
love this one too
hugs and miss your encouragement
if you have one minutes time see my last post and the second one I have a great news (being new DT member yaayy I have to managed my time in internet card making and houshold and two little boys and half day works too hehe)
hugs, Monika