Monday, October 1, 2012

Stamp of the Week and A WINNER!!!!

Good morning!
Ugh...even as a retired person, I adamantly dislike Mondays.... hope your weekend was wonderful!

Today, I'm sharing the Repeat Impressions Stamp of the Week, Bear Banner, with you.
Repeat Impressions "Bear Banner" #2623, Repeat Impressions "Wishing You the Beary..." #1917, DP from an old DCWV Mat Stack, Kraft CS, Quick Kutz Embossing Folder, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Twine from Really Reasonable Ribbon, Martha Stewart Punch, Gina K. Designs Pure Luxury White CS, Perfect Layers Tools, Bear is Paper Pieced with a scrap of Prima DP.
This is one of 'those' cards!  You know the type.  You have a darling image, and a darling sentiment, and a great idea for your card design, but when it's all put together and you see it on the big screen, you go "ewwww".  Lol...  I'm pretty sure you know just what I'm talking about!  My Perfect Layers Tools were used to get my nice straight mats!

Be sure to head over to the RI Blog, The House That Stamps Built to check out details on how to get this Bear Banner stamp for 50% off!!!  

Now, it's time to check out what my fellow Rockstars have created with "Bear Banner".

Cheri     Geri     Karen


Now!  My winner for the Creations by AR Blog Hop is:

Amante del Papel

Amante, thank you so much for hopping with us, and Congratulations!
 Please email Adela, at Creationsbyar.sbcglobal.net


Thanks everyone for stopping by - have a great week!
Patti J.


26 comments:

Carolyn King said...

You are crazy---this is adorable. love the little bear with the big ole sign :) so cute!

craftieodmae said...

congrats to the winner, your card is awesome!!

Anonymous said...

AWW!! What a precious creation!! Love the punched borders!! :) Congrats to the winner!!

Unknown said...

This is beautiful Patti!
Hope you have a lovely day.
Hugs xx

Amanda Mertz said...

I think you're selling yourself short Patti! This is adorable! I like the layers, the button and twine and the image! TFS!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

WTG, winner! Love that cute little bear!

joy said...

Lovely, lovely colors and border punch to accent your image!

Carole said...

Beautiful Patti, wonderful punched border and thank you for your support. Yep, a teary day coming but I'll try not to let it get the best of me.

Love to you my friend ... Carole

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is adorable Patti! Love your design, colors, texture,fun punched borders and precious image. What can you possibly not like?

Cheri said...

Patti, your little bear looks so nestled and I love the bakers' twine contrast. I'm happy, he's happy....everybody...get happy!!!

richardbreaks said...

Adorable!! Love the loopy border with that cute lil guy!!

Glittered Paws said...

Love the straight and "even" layers - very cute card and can be used for your "chemo" lady. Love the border punch.

Lorie said...

Oh, so sweet Patti! I love all the layers!

Auntie Em said...

Your card is so cute! I really like the colour combination.
Hope you are having a great autumn. It will slide by so fast and we will soon be digging out mittens and boots! :)

redwasher1 said...

Awesome card!!! Great layers, will have to ck out the link.

Unknown said...

Oh this is cute! I really love the punched borders. I know how you feel. I am my own worst critic. Even if this card did not turn out the way you pictured it would, it is still very cute.

Chelsea said...

You are the beary best!!! Love the layers of this card.

Sandy Trefger said...

I like the card, but I know what you mean about things not working or looking the way you thought it would. Happens to me too! LOL
The bear and sign are really cute.
~sandy
visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

Iris said...

Cute card! I too have those times-it's like we made an awesome card and then something's just not right. The embossing and borders are cute with the cute bear and the cute sign! 😃

Katia said...

Hello I tried to communicate with you but I could not.
what is the email address for contact?
Thank you!

Katia said...

Hi, as I contact?
what is the email address for contact?
Thank you very much!

Katia said...

Hi, every one.

as I contact?
what is the email that I communicate?

Thank you very much

Katia said...

Hi, everyone:

Who should I contact?
which is email?

Thank you, very much.

Katia said...

No he podido publicar nada y tampoco se como comunicarme con Adela, alguien puede ayudarme?

GRacias

Patti J said...

Amante, if you are still reading, you need to email Adela Rossol, and her email address is: creationsbyar@sbcglobal.net

I need to look, but I think I listed it wrong! So sorry! If that doesn't work, email ME at: mamagilliam at gmail dot com and I'll contact Adela for you!

Congrats!

Patti J said...

Amante, could you please send me an email? mamagilliam@gmail.com is my address.