Monday, October 15, 2012

Pine Branch

Good morning!

Today, I am sharing a card that I created with the Repeat Impressions' Stamp of the Week, 'Pine Branch'.  This is a very versatile stamp to work with. I'm looking forward to using it again, maybe with some birds or ornaments, and of course, some snow!

Repeat Impressions Pine Branch #2708, Repeat Impressions For the Beauty #3213, Kraft Cardstock, Colorbok Black Cardstock, Dimensional Squares, Ribbon from my stash, Copic Markers, Glossy Accents, Perfect Layers Rulers
Be sure to head over to the Repeat Impressions blog, The House That Stamps Built, to see how you can get this beautiful stamp for 50% off!

Now, some of my fellow Rockstars are eager to share their Pine Branch creations with you!

Cheri     Geri     Karen

Thanks for stopping by!  I apologize for being a bit idle on my blog.  I've been laid up again with a bad foot, and unable to get in and out of my craft room.  Hopefully, I'm on the mend!

Have a great week,
Patti J.

19 comments:

Netty said...

Sorry to hear about your ankle Patti, hope it soon gets better. Loving your beautiful card, it certainly is a lovely stamp, Annette x

craftieodmae said...

awesome, love the sentiment!!!

richardbreaks said...

Beautiful job, Patti! Very warm and cozy feeling!

LeAnne said...

I LOVE this sentiment, it reminds me of that wonderful hymn! Beautiful card!

Glittered Paws said...

So pretty IRL - the photo doesn't show the "shimmer" on the pine branch. I consider myself lucky because I get to see most of your creations IRL.

Cheryl W said...

This card is so pretty, Patti. Isn't there just something special about pine branches? Sorry to hear about your foot - hope you're all better very soon!

KellyRae said...

Beautiful card Patti! There's something about pine branches and the cooler seasons... So sorry to hear about your foot (I'll repeat your advice to me back at you - take it easy and go slow).

Pam Sparks said...

oooh yeah! pretty... festive and love, love, love pine and pinecones!

Amanda Mertz said...

Very elegant Patti! Love the glossy accents too! I'm sending prayers your way that your foot heals quickly and you can get back to your stamp cave! =) TFS!

Dawnll said...

Oh no I hope you heal quickly, it must have been the dancing!
Take care of yourself and thanks for sharing this sweet design.

Unknown said...

Wow Patti...what a beautiful card. Thank you so much for joining my blog and leaving such a nice comment on my metal designs. They are a lot of fun. I joined your blog the other day and can't wait to come back again and again. I will be heading on over to see that stamp now. Thanks.

Joyce M said...

this is very beautiful Patti. Love it!

Sue said...

Hi Patti, love anything with pine cones, and this is wonderful!
Love the clean and simple look.

Hugs
Sue

Cheri said...

This is a fabulous card, Patti. I love how you added the touch of frost on the limbs. I'm worried about you and hope you're okay. Hugs.

Auntie Em said...

Your wintry card is beautiful! The bough stamp is lovely, especially with all the pretty snow.
Hope your foot is getting better and you are soon getting up and around! {{{Hugs}}}

joy said...

I love how you have framed the stamp with black, it really accents the stamp well!

Brenda said...

Lovely card Patti!! I hope you are getting around better. Take care.

Beate said...

Beautiful image and card. Sorry you are hurt!
Hugs and smiles

Lorie said...

Okay, yep...I love this image! Your card is beautiful!