Saturday, October 27, 2012

Gotta love sparkles...

Hello, and brrr.....
Hope this finds you enjoying the weekend.  It's a gorgeous weekend here.  We had 82 degrees on Thursday and 41 degrees on Friday...lol.  A bit warmer today!

 PaperCraftPlanet had a wonderful sketch challenge this week, and I used the sketch for creating my card.
They also have a simpler version of the sketch shown below, if you want to play along using it!

So, meet one of the new cuties from The Digi Garden.  This sweet image is simply called Elf with Object.  In this case, the object is a beautiful, sparkly, Christmas ornament, that Elf is on her way to hang on the town's ginormous tree.  That's my story, and I'm stickin' to it!

Image: Elf with Object, from The Digi Garden, Icicles: CC Cutter Die from All That Scraps, Snowflakes: DieNamic Dies from My Favorite Things, Tree: Marianne Die, Glitter, Torn Paper, Bazzill 'Believe' DP, World Win CS, Bling from my stash, Copic Markers, Perfect Layers Rulers
Hope you will head over to PaperCraftPlanet and join in the sketch challenge.  Also, hop over to The Digi Garden, and check out all of their darling digi images!

Thanks for stopping in today!

Blessings,
Patti J.

19 comments:

Sue said...

I love elves, and she is no exception...so darn cute. Pretty papers and love the traditional red and green.

Hugs
Sue

Auntie Em said...

Hi Patti! Your little elf and ornament is so adorable. And it's even better since it's soooo sparkly. Love the sparkles and what better time than Christmas to go all out with the sparkles. :)
Hope you are having a great weekend. We are getting threats of nasty weather next week but we are enjoying the sun and warmer temps this weekend. Take care! :)

Glittered Paws said...

Very cute - love all the elements you used and she is just too cute.

Donna said...

Cute card, I like all the sparkle. Enjoy the w/e!

Lorie said...

Oh, my goodness...how absolutely adorable! I love the sparkly ornament!

Betty Benton said...

So cute -- love that background paper on this precious card!

craftieodmae said...

love the sketch, you aced it, yeah, it's getting colder here too, bout froze this morning when I took the boys out............

Lynette said...

What a sweet card, Patti - I love it! Keep warm!

Amanda Mertz said...

Love the "word" paper you used behind your sweet elf! The sparkles look great! TFS!

Kim said...

Super cute card! I love that elf image...

Beate said...

That is just so so cute! LOVE the image and the card.
Hugs and smiles

Lynne in NI said...

Awww she's such a cutie, love her big sparkly 'thing' LOL!
Thanks for the offer of the candy cane, it was a bit too sweet for me, but Mum loved it!

Laurie Unger said...

This image is so darling and I love how you colored her up!

Glenda Atkins said...

What a cutie, wonderful colouring and design!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Awwwww... super cute! You sure nailed this sketch perfectly!

KellyRae said...

Cute card and I LOVE the sparkles.

Riette said...

Love your coloring!! Here we're having a late Spring it seems but gradually warming up to summer. Although I prefer colder weather!! Thanks for visiting my blog :D

Janice said...

Really cute! Love the paper and your coloring..... wow!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Darling card Patti. That image is so sweet and I love that you cut it out. Pretty paper and snowflake.