Wednesday, October 24, 2012

DCC Challenge - Anything But a Card

Welcome to a new Repeat Impressions Designer Choice Challenge!  
Today, our hostes is Joyce, and she has challenged us to create 'anything but a card'.  


A short time ago, while I was lurking over at Dawn Olchefske's blog, she posted a wonderful video and tutorial on how to create a darling Mini Treat Tote Box.  

This box only uses 2 glue dots to hold it together! 

I knew that was what I wanted to create for today's challenge!
Here is my box:
Repeat Impressions #806-G Jacko'lantern Cat, Kraft Cardstock, DP Scrap (Memory Box, perhaps?), Ribbon & Twine Scraps, Oval Classics Spellbinder's Die, Dimensional Foam, Copics Markers, Glue Dots

Side view of box

I've used a piece of Kraft cardstock, with a scrap of Halloween DP (Memory Box maybe?), and this darling little Repeat Impressions Image "Jacko'lantern Cat" #806-G.

 Another great thing about this box, is that you can get two boxes from one 8.5" x 11" sheet of cardstock...cool, right?
If you have never had the adventure of visiting Dawn's blog, you simply must do so.
Her ideas are endless, she has OODLES of tutorials, and when you watch her videos,
her voice is just so friendly that you feel you've known her forever.

* * * * * * *

Check out what my fellow Rockstars have created for this challenge!

Cheri     Karen     Geri     Christy     Joy     Kecia     Joyce

Now that you are all inspired, go forth and create "anything but a card", and head over to the Repeat Impressions' blog "The House That Stamps Built", and link up your creation.  You might be the lucky winner of
some Repeat Impressions Yumminess!!!

Have a great day,

Patti J.

19 comments:

craftieodmae said...

this is incredible!!!!! I just love it!

Joyce M said...

I love your treat box. so cute!!

Amanda Mertz said...

What a sweet little cat! I too love the things that Dawn posts! I'm a big fan of her blog. I'll have to give this little box a try too. TFS!

Beate said...

That's adorable!
Hugs and smiles

Lorie said...

Okay, girlie...that is amazing! Two glue dots? That's it? I must check it out!

Anonymous said...

Patti, your box is just adorable girl!! Love how you've got it hanging!! :) So fun! HUGS

Netty said...

Loving your cute Halloween Box, beautifully made Patti, x

Glittered Paws said...

Cute - I am going to have to try this box out - in fact we should have tried it today - but I wasn't feeling very creative, you know you just have days like that, enjoyed the visit though,.

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a fun little box Patti. The image is so sweet. Love the ribbon!

Anonymous said...

super cute Patti! love the box and your kittie jack-in the -pumpkin! Adorable!

A Consuming Passion said...

Just fabulous Patti......Think I might come knock the door at your house!!!!!!

Janice said...

These are soooooo cute!!! And simple to make.

KellyRae said...

Totally CUTE! Love how you colored the darling image you used.

Glenda Atkins said...

Cute, cute, fabulous treat box!

Cheri said...

Okay....so IMAGINE!!! I used the SAME STAMP for this challenge???? I think you have my pinky finger hooked on yours!!! This is fantastic!!!!

Donna said...

Very cute Pat.com

redwasher1 said...

WOW! Love the box!!!You are so creative!!!

Dawn Olchefske said...

Thanks for the shout out Patti. You box turned out great!

AmethystCat said...

CUTE treat box!!!