Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Grrrr.......Big Smile!

Happy Tuesday!

Meet one of the cutest lil monsters you will ever happen across!
This is Lil Monster's Balloon, from Annabelle Stamps.

Annabelle Stamps "Lil Monster's Balloon", Amuse Venetian CS., Kraft, Bazzill, Amuse Solid Cardstocks, Perfect Layers Tools (see sidebar for details!)


I've had this guy for a while, but have only stamped him up once before, for a publication call, which was rejected. He was so much fun, that I thought I'd color him again, while sitting here in my chair with my feet up!

Annabelle Stamps has a color challenge going on this week, and I thought I'd play along.

Here are their colors:
When I was using my Copics, the closest to mustard color was the color I used - hope it's good enough for the challenge!

Have a good week!
Thanks for stopping by,

Patti J.



22 comments:

craftieodmae said...

how adorable, love the paper you used too!

Amanda Mertz said...

He's adorable! Love that big tooth sticking out! I think your colors are perfect! TFS!

Auntie Em said...

He is so cute! What a cute card and those colours work great for a monster! :)

richardbreaks said...

How super cute is THAT!?

Curt in Indy said...

What a cutie this is! I think he is just adorable. Wanted to thank you too for the lovely comment you left me. It was so appreciated. Hope you are doing well. Hugs, Curt

Sara I. said...

So adorable! Love him with that paper! xx

Anonymous said...

cute, cute, CUTE!

KellyRae said...

Totally adorable! Love that lil monster and I think you pegged 'mustard' perfectly.

Brenda said...

He is the cutest little monster!! Great card!

A Consuming Passion said...

Hi Patti, It's great to see one of your gorgeous cards in the AnnaBelle Stamps mix this week.... Love Lil Monster in the green and gold......very Australian....did you know that? Thanks for playing along with us.....Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

I agree, he is sooo much fun to colour and I just love your take on the inspiration this week!
Thanks so much for sharing with us at AnnaBelle Stamps!

Craftyhugs said...

Hehe this monster has got to be one if the cutest I've seen lol. You've coloured him in beautifully! The card is just lovely honey! Hugs xxx

Beate said...

Patti, that image is so so cute. So is your card.
Hugs and smiles

Carolyn King said...

awww....he is adorable!!

Create It Simply said...

SO cute!!! I love it!

Glenda Atkins said...

Just too cute and love all the green,one of my fav. colours!

Kylie said...

Cute, cute, super CUTE!!! Love your card, he is so adorable and it's so easy to fall in love with him lol and Awesome job using these colours!
Thanks for sharing with us at AnnaBelle Stamps!

Take Care,
Kylie X

Marion said...

A very cute little monster indeed! Thanks for playing along with us at AnnaBelles this week.

Andrea said...

This is such a cute card! Love the layout as well!
TFS :)
Andrea

Beth Norman said...

Very cute. Your colouring is great. I love how you coloured him green. You have a nice stash of DP paper.

Lorie said...

SO cute! I love fun cards like this!

Melisa Waldorf said...

I LOVE this little guy!! He's puttin' a smile on my face. Love the layers and stitching!