Tuesday, October 23, 2012

A Bewitching Halloween Challenge...

Hello, my little pretties.....
(said in a very scary, witchy voice)
There's a challenge going on over at Impression-Obsession's Blog that sounded like fun.  The challenge is "Have a Bewitching Halloween", and we are to create something 'Halloweeny'.


I decided to make another Flat-Backed Treat Boxes.  In digging through Halloween stuff, I saw that I had just about enough to make one more box, so out came the stamps, and the Copics, 
and this is the end result:

Impression-Obsession 'Spa Day' #G2346, Impression-Obsession 'Witching You' #B-5523, Copic Markers, Amuse Cardstock, Amuse Blackberry Ink, Sakura Stardust Glitter Pen, Tiny Spider Punch (from $1 bin - no manufacturer), Tim Holtz Dusty Conchord Ink, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Perfect Layers Tools for perfect matting (see sidebar for details)

Halloween is fun to create for, but with no small children home, there's not much need to do so.
Next best thing is creating for a challenge, which I don't get to do much of anymore!

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day,
Back tomorrow with a Repeat Impressions Designer's Choice Project!

Patti J.


15 comments:

Katie said...

Great project! Love the green and purple and your coloring coordinates perfectly with the paper you chose. Also love the sponging around your image. Thanks for sharing.

Katie B.

Paula Huiras said...

I agree and am also not into making too many Halloween cards-but I have seen such fun ones lately that I can't help but enjoy it. Great little project you made!
PH

Amanda Mertz said...

So cute Patti! Love the purples & greens! I think taking a warm bath like this witch is a wonderful idea! TFS!

craftieodmae said...

now this is just priceless!!!! Love it!

Shirley said...

How cute cute cute! What a fun way to give treats. Love her~ I dressed her up as Santa Claus for one of our challenges. Thank you so much for playing Patti and good luck in the drawing too!

The Other Patti Sue said...

To funny! I read it in a witchy scary voice!

Betty Benton said...

I'd call this "relaxing in a hot tub!"

Sue said...

She is sure enjoying her relaxing soak. What a delightful little treat holder. Surely you must have a little friend who would love this!! Coloring is awesome!

Hugs
Sue

Lorie said...

Heeeyyy...how did you get that photo of me? LOL! Love it!

Unknown said...

Love your box Patti! The colours are great and the image is fun. It's a great way to give treats.
Hope you have a nice day.
Hugs xx

Beth Norman said...

This turned out great. I love the box. You decorated it up quite cute! Happy Halloween.

Jamie_G said...

Super cute! You did a beautiful jon and I love the colors you chose!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a fun, fun, fun card. That image is awesome! :o)

Mau xx said...

What a great fun image Patti...lol great colours and sponging too.
Hugs Mau xx

AmethystCat said...

hee hee! love the image and love how you colored and put it together! You rock!!!