Friday, October 19, 2012

Hay Ride Kiddos

It's Friday!  Woo hoo!

I've got a fun new stamp to share with you today.  Having 'put up' hay for many years, I can certainly see our DD getting all grumpy at our DS, because he's throwing hay from the wagon in her hair :)  So, when I saw this great image at Scrapping Center, I knew that I had to have it!  Boy kiddo doesn't know it yet, but girl kiddo is just about to take that smug look off of his face...lol....


Found this scrap of very, very old DP from The Paper Studio, and thought it would be perfect as a background for the hay wagon.  All coloring is with Copics.  It's dark and dreary here today, and I couldn't get a decent photo....bah.  I truly AM going to get my light box finished! 

Used my trusty Perfect Layers Tools for the nice even matting.  Button is from my stash.  Image is #CRR150 Hay Ride Kiddos, by Stampendous.  I ordered mine from Scrapping Center.  They have OODLES of fun things that are calling my name!

I'm entering this in the Outlawz Friday Copic/Promarker Challenge - it's to use fall colors or foliage, and color with alcohol markers.

Have a great weekend - Be sure to check in on Sunday - Creations by AR has a special release, and all I can tell you is that my version is YUMMY!

Hugs,
Patti J.

17 comments:

Chris Boldovici said...

Patti, this is the cutest card! And your coloring is perfect. Perfect fall card. Love that stamp too, might have to look for it. Great job.

Hugs
Chris

Amanda Mertz said...

So sweet! Love the coloring as usual and the DSP is perfect and you got to use up a scrap! =) Have a great weekend! TFS!

Cheryl W said...

That image just made me smile! This card is so much fun, Patti!

Jamie_G said...

Great image! Still reminds me of me and my brother. Such a cute card!

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous image, fabulous colouring!

Pam Sparks said...

I grew up with a brother so I know all about how annoying they can be! (8 yrs older) ugh! lol! Adorable creating Patti! These kiddos are so fun to color and yours turned out so sweet! Have a super weekend. It's looking dreary here after-all... boo. Hey, I didn't get a feedburner update that you posted this! Something is wacky with them.. they sent out some old updates of mine and then I got one from another blog yesterday that was more than a year old!!! weird! ttul!

Kim said...

Adorable Patti! I agree that paper was perfect...

Glittered Paws said...

Totally cute - this is such a great image especially for the fall, reminds me of hayrides and fun. Great job.

Donna said...

Adorable!!!

Unknown said...

The image is too cute Patti it made me smile! The paper is perfect for the card.
Hope you have a great week-end.
Hugs xx

Lorie said...

This is absolutely adorable! I love the story behind it!

Lynette said...

What a cute card, Patti! How fun to have a stamp that has such meaning to you! Your coloring is great and your paper is perfect.

KellyRae said...

Wow, you found the perfect paper to use on this card. Darling image and I LOVE your 'story'.

Beate said...

That's just adorable! The paper you chose is perfect for the card.
Hugs and smiles

Carolyn King said...

adorable stamp---love that cutie card. The paper is so fun--love all the texture on it! Great card Patti!

Anonymous said...

AWW!! These little kiddos are just too stinkin' CUTE Patti!! Awesome coloring girl!! HUGS :)

Melisa Waldorf said...

Cutie patooties and the twine and burlap paper are perfect for this image!