Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Help Me Clean

Hello!

It's March release day at Technique Junkies... I sure am ready for spring!
We have awesome new stamps for you, and all of them are 15% off through Mar. 8th! No codes are needed, just put them in your shopping cart and the discount will be applied at checkout. 



Here's the March Release, and you can get it as a bundle! Check it out:




Here's what I made to share today:


Fun, right?  I know that you have that one special friend that would run over in a heartbeat to 'Help You Clean'...

This card uses two new TJ stamps - Help Me Clean, and Rain Splash
Aren't these too much fun? 
Both stamps were stamped with a pretty blue ink and matted onto blue cardstock. 
Doesn't get any easier or cuter than this!

I hope you like this great new release, and can't wait for you to see the awesome inspiration 
from our Design Team!




Patti - you're here!




Videos and/or 'lives':


Remember - you can always use my personal discount code to save 10% when you shop, for anything except the items on sale through the 8th! 

Here's the code:
Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs and smiles,
Patti J.

5 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Well first I would come help you clean anytime for a little sip of wine!!! Or a cup of tea!!! The the rain splash background I love, as well as the main image. Great job on this one. Anxious to see what else you do with this months collection.

Lynne in NI said...

Lol you can come cleaning at mine any time ;)

Donna said...

Fabulous card and great sentiment! Put a smile on my face!

Cheryl W said...

Such a fun card! I love that rain splash background. I used to go over to my neighbor's house to help hang wallpaper--and my reward was always a glass (or two) of wine. We had so much fun, even when we didn't get the wallpaper quite straight. LOL

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Very cute.