Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Family is Everything

Good morning!

I'm sharing a beautiful card today that I have created with a new background stamp, Asian Bamboo Garden, and a great new sentiment, Family is Everything, from Technique Junkies

Here is my card:


This was a CAS (Clean and Simple) card to create. I found a pretty Embossing Glaze, and a cardstock to match, stamped the image and sentiment with Versamark Ink, then heat embossed. The focal panel was adhered to the card base, and the sentiment was matted and adhered to panel using dimensional foam.

I hope you're all well, and I'm so glad you stopped by my blog today!

Remember - you can always save 10% on any order by entering TJ10Patti at checkout.


Be sure to head over to the Technique Junkies store and do a little crafty shopping!

Hugs and smiles,
Patti J.

6 comments:

Donna said...

Very striking card Patti and beautiful sentiment!

*Vicki* said...

The bamboo image is gorgeous and I love in the heat embossing too! What a beautiful sentiment to go with it! Sending hugs

Cheryl W said...

Simply elegant. I love the look of that embossing glaze. It's something I've not had experience with. I may have to go shopping! You definitely inspire me to try new things.

Glittered Paws said...

Very nice - love bamboo image on the card. Love the sentiment and it is true.

Diane said...

I'm a little behind in commenting! I love your card, it is so pretty.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Very nice. I love the colours and the tone on tone is really beautiful. I like the way you added the sentiment.