Sunday, March 20, 2022

Those We Love

Hello, friends!

I'm sharing a beautiful card today that I have created with a new stamp, Those We Love, from Technique Junkies.
Here is my card:


Isn't this pretty?  I love the sentiment.
The stamp and sentiment are all in one, so it was a simple matter of stamping onto a white panel, coloring with alcohol markers, matting on 2 shades of purple cardstock, and adhering to a purple card base. Ta-da...Ta-done!

I hope you're all well, and I'm so glad you stopped by my blog today!

Remember - you can always save 10% on any order by entering TJ10Patti at checkout.


Be sure to head over to the Technique Junkies store and do a little crafty shopping!

Hugs and smiles,
Patti J.

7 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

This is very pretty - and such a nice sentiment.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

So pretty in purple. Hope you are well. Miss you -- Bethie

*Vicki* said...

Wow, what a pretty card! Love the soft purple color and that sentiment is amazing! Thanks for sharing your pretty card today friend!

Pam Sparks said...

beautiful card Patti!

Cheryl W said...

Such a beautiful card, Patti! The all-in-one stamp assures that the sentiment lines up perfectly.

Donna said...

Very pretty and lovely sentiment!

Sue said...

Beautiful sympathy card, Patty, which is hard to make sometimes. Love the soft color too. I have that sentiment and love it. It's reassuring when you lose someone you love.

Hugs
Sue