Thursday, March 3, 2022

Blooming Dogwood Blossoms

Hello Friends!

I'm up today on the Technique Junkies blog, and am sharing a set of cards that I made, using a beautiful new stamp from the March release

Don't forget that any of the new release stamps is on sale until March 8th! No code needed - just place your order and the discount will be automatically applied!


Today, I chose to work with Blooming Dogwood Blossoms. I thought it would make
a pretty set of cards.

Here's what I made:






The sentiments that I used for all 4 cards were from the November release: 

All four cards also include Dancing Sprigs, a fun stencil from A Colorful Life Designs.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Don't forget!!! You can save 10% (on any order that isn't already discounted), by entering TJ10Patti at checkout!


Be sure to head over to the Technique Junkies store and do a little crafty shopping!

Hugs and smiles,
Patti J.

6 comments:

*Vicki* said...

The cards are just gorgeous Patti! Love the dogwood image and the way you've stenciled the backgrounds for these! Great idea to make a group of cards for different occasions! Thanks for the wonderful inspiration!

Lynette said...

Such beautiful flowers and great backgrounds!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Loving your subtle background on these beautiful cards. Wow! Simply gorgeous Pj. I think the blue is my favorite

Cheryl W said...

This is such a pretty set--it will make a treasured gift. I love the light stenciling in the background and all the sweet sentiments. Your flowers are lovely, too, in their pastel "spring attire."

Donna said...

These are gorgeous Patti, I love dogwoods, we had a dogwood tree at our previous house. They are beautiful flowers and you colored yours wonderfully, like the stenciled background too.

Diane said...

Simple but gorgeous!! Love it.