Sunday, February 27, 2022

Hooray - Make a Wish!

  Good morning!

I'm sharing a fun birthday card today that I have created with new stamps, Sparkling Celebration and a fun new sentiment, Hooray, from Technique Junkies

Here is my card:


Clean and simple! This was stamped with Versamark Ink, and heat embossed with purple embossing powder. The panels were trimmed, matted, and adhered to a purple card base. 

I hope you're all well, and I'm so glad you stopped by my blog today!

Don't forget!!! You can always save 10% on any order by entering TJ10Patti at checkout.


Be sure to head over to the Technique Junkies store and do a little crafty shopping!

Hugs and smiles,
Patti J.

5 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Oh yes CAS - and love the purple embossing - I'm not sure if I have seenpurple embossing powder. Great job on this card dear friend.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Excellent job with these stamps. The birst really says "look at me". Have a great week Pj

*Vicki* said...

This is such a great birthday CAS Patti! I can't believe that I don't think I own any purple EP with it being my favorite color! Wonderful inspiration friend!

Cheryl W said...

Fabulous card! I love the embossed fireworks. Bet this stamp would be pretty embossed with glitter EF, too.

Lynne in NI said...

Fab card Patti. Love your fireworks!