Thursday, March 17, 2022

Zen Edges

Hello friends!

I'm up today on the Technique Junkies blog, and am sharing a card that I made, using a beautiful new stamp from the March release

Do you like Zen? Then you will love this set!  

Today, I chose to work with Zen Edges a two part stamp, and I Believe in You. I think it made a pretty card! Stop back by on the 31st and see my 'non-card' project that I made with this stamp set!

Here's what I made:


The image was stamped on white cardstock in black ink, and colored with Copic markers. The sentiment was stamped in the center, and edged at top and bottom with narrow gold metallic Washi Tape. The focal panel was adhered to a piece of patterned paper, and mounted onto a white card base. Very easy, and eye catching!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Don't forget!!! You can save 10% (on any order that isn't already discounted), by entering TJ10Patti at checkout!


Be sure to head over to the Technique Junkies store and do a little crafty shopping!

Hugs and smiles,
Patti J.

6 comments:

Lynette said...

Cool card, Patti! Love the thin gold washi tape along the sentiment.

Lynne in NI said...

Beautiful Patti! What a fancy stamp, love the colours you used xx

*Vicki* said...

Such a pretty card Patti! Love your bit of washi tape as that looks like gold foil to me! Very cool! And I have to say that this stamp would be so much easier to use that to try and zentangle something myself!! Thanks for the inspiration friend!

Cheryl W said...

So pretty, and very zen. I love the design of this stamp. It's so different than most you see these days, and your coloring brings it up yet another notch.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

I love Zen and most definitely love this stamp. Love how cool your card looks.

Donna said...

Gorgeous card, like the colors!