Sunday, March 27, 2022

Small Packages


Hi there!

I'm sharing a beautiful card today that I have created with new stamps, Bundle of Joy, and Small Packages, from Technique Junkies.  The background is an older stamp, Harlequin with Dots.

Here is my card. 



The background was stamped with a Kaleidacolor Ink Pad called Baby Powder, and was adhered to the card base. Next, the sentiment was stamped and matted with yellow, and added to the background. Last, 'Small Packages' was stamped, fussy cut, matted onto yellow cardstock, fussy cut again, and popped up onto the background with dimensional dots. To finish this card off, Glossy Accents was applied to the sack!

Another fun, quick and simple card!

I hope you're all well, and I'm so glad you stopped by my blog today!

Remember - you can always save 10% on any order by entering TJ10Patti at checkout.


Be sure to head over to the Technique Junkies store and do a little crafty shopping!

Hugs and smiles,
Patti J.

4 comments:

Sue said...

It is the sweetest beautiful card. Love the yellow too!

Hugs
Sue

*Vicki* said...

Really loving the multiple colored background stamp here! The yellow really goes perfectly with that along with your baby theme! Such a cute image and sentiment Patti! Hope you're doing well my friend! HUGS

Cheryl W said...

Good things do, indeed, come in small packages--sometimes those "good things" include a card like yours, Patti. It's so cute and reminds me of the day when I had babies at my house. When my twins were born, I also had a 2-year-old (still in diapers) and a 3-year-old. Good times!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Ever so cute. I'm loving the colours. Great grouping of stamps. Bethie