Sunday, March 13, 2022

Get Well Soon

Hello there!

I'm sharing two beautiful cards today that I have created with new stamps, from Technique Junkies.
Here is my first card.  This card features a brand new stamp Japanese Crane, and an older sentiment from the Simple Sentiments Set 2, Style b.  I stamped the image and sentiment using Catherine Pooler's Twilight Ink. The focal panel was trimmed, matted on gray cardstock, and layered over the card base, and a piece of pretty patterned paper.


In this shot, I laid the card at an angle, to show the pretty gold shine on the designer paper. The image and paper goes together beautifully!



Next up, is a card that I created with another new stamp that I love, Praying Hands. This lovely image could be used for so many occasions! The image was stamped with Catherine Poolers Over Coffee Ink, as was the sentiment, Difficult Time. (This set of 2 sympathy sentiments is wonderful, and stamps beautifully, and is ONLY $5.95 for both stamps!!!) The focal panel was adhered over top of a crinkled brown cardstock, then adhered to the card base.


These were both easy cards to create!

I hope you're all well, and I'm so glad you stopped by my blog today!

Remember - you can always save 10% on any order by entering TJ10Patti at checkout.


Be sure to head over to the Technique Junkies store and do a little crafty shopping!

Hugs and smiles,
Patti J.

4 comments:

Laurie Unger said...

Wonderful cards - that crane is so cool and the shine on that designer paper is awesome. Awesome job, Patti!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Beautiful work, Patti. The background paper for the cranes is so perfect for this lovely image. You rocked this card.

The praying hands is a nice stamp and I agree that it can be used for so many things. I know how much you appreciate having this stamp. Lovely work.

*Vicki* said...

Two beautiful cards here and for occasions that are always needed. The papers on the top card sure are so pretty! I love the touch of gold! The bottom card is beautiful as well with your design. Thanks for sharing my friend!

Cheryl W said...

Beautiful cards, Patti. I love the first one for its Asian theme, and of course the second one uses the beautiful pen and ink drawing by Albrecht Durer, called "Praying Hands." I had the privilege of touring the home where he was born in Nuremburg, Germany, when I attended a Goethe Institute in Schwabisch Hall, Germany, during my college years. Your card brought back some wonderful memories!