Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Anything is Possible

Hello friends!

Today, I'm sharing a pretty card that I made, using a beautiful new stamp from the March release at Technique Junkies.



Today, I chose to work with Blooming Dogwood Blossoms. I thought it would make
a pretty set of cards.

Here's what I made:


First, I stamped Asian Bamboo Garden with black ink onto white cardstock. Then, using Ink Blending Brushes and a few shades of Distress Oxide Inks, I blended over top of the image. Next step was to stamp the sentiment, Anything is Possible (from an older release), and ink blend over it. The sentiment was matted and adhered to the focal panel. The focal panel was adhered to the card base. 

These stamps make it easy to create masterpieces!

Don't forget!!! You can save 10% (on any order that isn't already discounted), by entering TJ10Patti at checkout!


Be sure to head over to the Technique Junkies store and do a little crafty shopping!

Hugs and smiles,
Patti J.

4 comments:

*Vicki* said...

The blended inks over your silhouette flowers looks so pretty! I love that wonderful sentiment and how you've blended that panel to match with your design! Nicely done Patti! Thanks for sharing your inspiration!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Very pretty. The colours say wow. The layering is nice to

Donna said...

Gorgeous card, I like the blended background and how you carried it on to your sentiment panel also!

Cheryl W said...

I love the soft pastel colors you used on your card. I think they are a fitting background for the floral stamp and sentiment. Pretty card!