Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Slimline Elephant Family

I'm sharing a pretty card today, that I have created with a new stamp, Slimline Elephant Family, from Technique Junkies.

Here is my card:


This was an easy card to create. The image was stamped using Catherine Pooler's Twilight Ink. I couldn't get the photograph to come out true to color. The Twilight stamped onto gray cardstock is a pretty 'pale' gray, but shows up really card here. Likewise, the clouds that I created with A Colorful Life Designs Cloud Edger Stencil, also seem dark and stormy. After about a dozen pics, I had to quit and move on to other things.  I used a sentiment from the set, Five Fab Phrases, from the May 2020 release

I hope you're all well, and I'm so glad you stopped by my blog today!

Remember - you can always save 10% on any order by entering TJ10Patti at checkout.


Be sure to head over to the Technique Junkies store and do a little crafty shopping!

Hugs and smiles,
Patti J.

5 comments:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Very intriguing Pj. The sky is a great backdrop.

Glittered Paws said...

This is really amazing - love it in grays and you did such a pretty job on the clouds. This is one of my new favorites.

Cheryl W said...

I love your card, Patti! It does look a little like a stormy sky, but I know LOTS about photo issues. I have plenty of them, believe me!! I am certain your card looks perfect in person, and someone is going to love receiving it.

*Vicki* said...

Love how you've done the sky here on your slimline design! It's a wonderful monochromatic theme and it works perfectly for this line of darling elephants Patti! I love it!

Sue said...

You have to just love the baby hanging onto his Moms/Dads? tail like our kids held our hands! What a beautiful slimline card, Patty. Love it.

Hugs
Sue