Wednesday, October 27, 2021

I Hate Housework

 Hi there!

It's time for a new challenge at The House that Stamps Built! Our challenge for this week is 'LOL - make a funny or snarky card'.

Here's what I made:


The older I get the more I dislike cleaning - I'd much rather be creating!

I found a fun stencil at Walmart the other day, and decided to go simple with this card. I stenciled the background, stamped and matted the sentiment and Ta-da, Ta-done!!!

Wendy has a fun selection of funny/snarky stamps in her Funny Bones section - you really should go take a peek!!!

I used this Repeat Impressions' stamp:


Let's see your projects! Remember, you don't HAVE to use Repeat Impressions Stamps, but if you do, you have double the chance of winning!
I can't wait to see your beautiful scene cards!!!

Check out my sidebar to see how you can save money on your RI orders!

Now, it's time to see what my DT friends have created!
Joy     Laurie     Heather   Shirley     Donna


Happy Hopping!

Thanks for stopping by,
Patti J.

7 comments:

Lynette said...

What a pretty stencil, Patti! Love it in pink. And I love the sentiment - that's how I feel! LOL!

Donna said...

How true! Like your pink and gray color combo!

Glittered Paws said...

This fits me to a tee. I hate housework the older I get - so this is a great funny card - and all you need is some pretty paper and the sentiment. Great job on this weeks card.

*Vicki* said...

LOL! OMG! I can totally relate to this one Patti! Such a fun card and a great theme to get those cards to someone that needs a smile in their day! I love it!!

Cheryl W said...

I'm SO with you on this one, Patti! Every year I dislike housework (and cooking) more. Is it just because we've been doing it for so long that we're getting sick of it? Anyway, love your card. The pastel stenciling is so pretty.

Heather said...

I'm with you! Actually, I used to enjoy housework . . . before I had three kids. Now they mess it up faster than I can clean it up. So, mostly I don't bother. ; ) That stencil is fabulous and it looks beautiful in pink!

Laurie Unger said...

Truth! LOL. Awesome card.