Monday, October 25, 2021

Santa's List

Hi everyone!

I'm back today with another fun Christmas card !

Remember, we send out over 180 cards each year, so I am always looking for some fun, easy cards that can be easily mass produced.

This adorable image, Santa's List, from Jan's Digi Stamps, comes in either a black and white, or a pre-printed format. Once again, I was looking for fast and easy, so I chose the pre-colored image, matted it on pink, and then on a white card base

I wish you could see the tiny embellishing that I did with Glossy Accents & Wink of Stella! So cute!


I'm off to create...!

Thanks so much for stopping by today,
Patti J.

8 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Oh my that is such a fun festive image with Santa relaxing before he "goes to work"!! Really fun easel style design too! WOW...180 cards?! I'm thinking 40 is a lot! LOL! I have some cards I've made over a period of time including back in the Summer so I may already be finished up this year...wishing you luck friend!

Verna Angerhofer said...

A beautiful way to use that digi set. He sure is a handsome Santa image.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

So adorable. I can't get over the 180 cards you send. You're a machine.

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Patti, Jan's precolored images are so beautiful!

STAMPING SAM said...

A colorful, happy Christmas card!

Cheryl W said...

This is such a great card for mass production. That image is so cute, and the paper you chose to back it coordinates perfectly. I admire you so much for making 180 cards. I only make about 125, and that includes the ones I make for the thrift store.

Lena said...

Easy and festive - just the perfect Christmas card to mass produce. Love that Santa digi!
Have a great day.
Hugs,
Lena

Lynette said...

What a great image, and I love the sentiment and the plaid background paper.