Monday, October 18, 2021

Vintage Ornaments

Hello there!
I have a pretty Christmas card to share today!


For this card, I used a new release stamp, #SD1121 Vintage Ornaments. The image was stamped with Versamark Ink, and heat embossed with silver embossing powder. The panel was cut down, matted on the sides with a brushed silver cardstock, and set aside. I folded my card base, and stenciled #STE001 Jingle Bells, with Versamark Ink, giving a shadow stamping effect. The focal panel was then popped up with dimensional foam to the right of the card front.


Super easy! Give it a try!

So glad you stopped by today!

Don't forget!!! You can always save 10% at any other time, by entering TJ10Patti at checkout.


Now, be sure to head over to the Technique Junkies store and check out their incredible stamps!

Thanks for stopping by,
Patti J.

9 comments:

Lynette said...

This is beautiful, Patti! I love the silver embossing, and using Versamark and a stencil for the background is such a wonderful idea. I'll have to remember that one!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

I do love the ornament stamp. There is so much to do with it. Sadly, I accidentally threw away one that I painted in bright colours. I wasn't done with the embellishing so it was tucked under "junk." :(

The bell stencil looks great with the stamp.

Diane said...

Very pretty! I love cards like that.

Colleen Holmes said...

Very pretty, saw it on FB and had to see how you made it!

Cheryl W said...

Gorgeous card! I love the glitz of the silver embossing. You never fail to inspire me, Patti!

*Vicki* said...

Oh yes so pretty and elegant this is Patti! Love the silver heat embossed baubles with your layout! Beautifully done again!

Donna said...

This is stunning Patti, so elegant and like the colors!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful ornament designs and I love the silver embossing. Goes so well with the other colors.

Lynne in NI said...

Gorgeous!!! Bet those silver baubles are even more fabulous in real life too!