Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Feature a Creature

Hi friends!

It's time for a new challenge at The House that Stamps Built! Our challenge for this week is 'Feature a Creature'.

Here's what I made:


Since it's October, I used a cat and some bats for my creatures!

I used these Repeat Impressions' stamps:


Let's see your projects! Remember, you don't HAVE to use Repeat Impressions Stamps, but if you do, you have double the chance of winning!
I can't wait to see your beautiful scene cards!!!

Check out my sidebar to see how you can save money on your RI orders!

Now, it's time to see what my DT friends have created!
Joy     Laurie     Heather   Shirley     Donna


Happy Hopping!  Thanks for stopping by,
Patti J.

8 comments:

Donna said...

Wow, great scene Patti! Your clouds are fabulous and I like that fence.

Lynette said...

What a great Halloween scene, Patti - very cool and well-done!

Glittered Paws said...

Great Halloween card - and the cat is a scary one for sure. You created an awesome scene with the fence, clouds, etc. Great job on this challenge.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great Halloween card design!

Cheryl W said...

Love your clouds and spooky creatures. That cat looks pretty menacing! Or maybe it's been menaced by those bats. Very cool card.

Laurie Unger said...

Super cute Patti - Great Halloween card.

Diane said...

How cute! Great Halloween card.

Heather said...

Very fun!! I love your fabulous cloudy sky!!