Saturday, October 16, 2021

Peppermint Mice

Hi everyone!

I'm back today with another fun Christmas card !

Remember, we send out over 180 cards each year, so I am always looking for some fun, easy cards that can be easily mass produced.

This adorable image, Peppermint Mice, from Jan's Digi Stamps, comes in either a black and white, or a pre-printed format. Once again, I was looking for fast and easy, so I chose the pre-colored image, matted it on pink, and then on a white card base

Aren't they darling?? I wish you could see the tiny embellishing that I did with Glossy Accents & Wink of Stella! So cute!


I'm off to create...!

Thanks so much for stopping by today,
Patti J.

8 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is so cute with the mice images and I love the sentiment as well.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Patti, this is adorable! Such fun critters and a sweet sentiment, too!

Cheryl W said...

This card is A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E! I love those little mice. Nice job, Patti! I need to figure out some quick-to-make cards, too. I'm really behind on my Christmas card making.

Lynette said...

I agree - so cute and sweet! Great card.

Pam Sparks said...

super cute Patti! So adroably colored!

Diane said...

Very adorable! Love what you've done.

*Vicki* said...

These little cuties make me smile and how adorable indeed! Beautiful coloring on them Patti and a fave project of mine for sure!! HUGS

Donna said...

This is absolutely adorable and like the coordinating envelope! I'm really enjoying Jan's digi's.