Wednesday, October 20, 2021

No Tricks, Just Treats


Hi there, crafty friends!

 It's time for a new challenge at The House that Stamps Built! Our challenge for this week is 'No Tricks, Just Treats'. We want to see your Trick or Treat style cards and hopefully some fun treat holders!!!

Here's what I made - It's a treat box (haven't bought Halloween treats yet, so it's an empty box, so far):



These ready-made boxes from Stampin' Up made this one a breeze! A bit of patterned paper, and some stamping, paper piecing, and fussy cutting, and voila!!!

I used these Repeat Impressions' stamps:


Let's see your projects! Remember, you don't HAVE to use Repeat Impressions Stamps, but if you do, you have double the chance of winning!
I can't wait to see your beautiful scene cards!!!

Check out my sidebar to see how you can save money on your RI orders!

Now, it's time to see what my DT friends have created!
Joy     Laurie     Heather   Shirley     Donna


Happy Hopping!

Thanks for stopping by,
Patti J.

12 comments:

Donna said...

Fabulous box and so cute with the witch and that darling saying Patti, you are the queen of boxes!

Laurie Unger said...

What a darling little treat box. I like how you paper pieced the witches gown. So cute!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful treat box design. This is awesome!

R's Rue said...

So cute.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Lynne in NI said...

Heee what a fab little witch and a lovely gift box for a very lucky recipient! Great choice of DP for your paper piecing - I'd actually zoomed in first for a better look at her and had thought you'd maybe stamped over her dress somehow! Love it xxx

Heather said...

Very cute!! It will hold some yummy treats for sure, AND make them look extra special!

Cheryl W said...

Such a cute treat box. Your little witch is way too cute to be spooky. Love that big smile on her face. And there's plenty of time yet to fill that box with treats.

Diane said...

Cute box! I love those boxes, and your creation is perfect Halloween.

Glittered Paws said...

Oh how cute and I think I have a few of those boxes, and love the witch you used. I'm not sure I have her but I know I have Halloween RI stamps that will be perfect.

*Vicki* said...

Now that is such a fun box for adding treats in! I love that and then they can re-use the box again for sharing too! Super cute witch image and a great way to use some of the papers too! Really great inspiration friend!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

So cute! Ready made boxes are the bomb. I know how you love treating people with your handiwork.

Lena said...

Boo-tiful treat box, Patti.
Happy Halloween!
Hugs,
Lena