Monday, October 11, 2021

Caroling...

Hi everyone!

I'm back!

I have another Christmas card to share with you. Remember, we send out over 180 cards each year, so I am always looking for some fun, easy cards that can be easily mass produced.

This adorable image, Caroling, from Jan's Digi Stamps, comes in either a black and white, or a pre-printed format. As I was looking for fast and easy, I went with the pre-colored image, and matted it on green, and then on a white card base

Aren't they darling?? I wish you could see the tiny embellishing that I did with Glossy Accents & Wink of Stella! Too, too cute!


Okay, off I go to work on another card!

Thanks so much for stopping by today,
Patti J.

4 comments:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

So adorable. How nice to find a colourized digi that speaks to you. This is just so cute. My question to you is this--what is your process to addressing your envelopes? I have mine hand written outx50 already. I really struggle with this part of cards.

Verna Angerhofer said...

So cute and a wonderful Christmas card design!

Cheryl W said...

You couldn't have chosen a cuter image! I love their over-sized stocking caps. This is a great card to mass-produce and will be much admired by those who receive it.

Lynette said...

So cute - great idea to go with the colored printed image! I bet your embellishing looks really awesome in person.