Sunday, October 10, 2021

Merry Chris-Moose...

Hi everyone!

Can you believe that it's October 10th, and 80 (yes 80) degrees in small town Missouri! Any of you that know me personally, know that I am greatly enjoying it! 

So...today I have a Christmas card to share with you. Generally, we send out over 180 cards each year, so I am always looking for some fun, easy cards that can be easily mass produced.

This adorable image, Merry Chris-Moose, from Jan's Digi's, comes in either a black and white, or a pre-printed format. As I was looking for fast and easy, I went with the pre-colored image, and matted it on black, and then on a piece of plaid background paper to match his shirt.

What do you think? Is he adorable, or what???


Okay, have made a few of these...off to create a few others!

Thanks so much for stopping by today,
Patti J.



3 comments:

Cheryl W said...

That moose is adorable. Love this card, Patti! You're so smart to find such a cute Christmas image that is pre-colored. It makes creating those 180 Christmas cards so much quicker--but still loads of fun. Thanks for the inspiration!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Yes!! This is truly adorable. Love the matching plaid coat. Cuteness overload! I skipped over to Jan's Digital and there are cute images. This moose takes the cake.

Verna Angerhofer said...

That moose is so cute! Great Christmas design.