Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Think Pink

Hi friends!

It's time for a new challenge at The House that Stamps Built! Our challenge for this week is 'Think Pink' in honor of those who have had, or been touched by breast cancer.

I have known people going through breast cancer that appreciate kind thoughts, but get tired of pink ribbons, so I went outside the box a bit...

Here's what I made:


I stamped the flowers 3 times on my focal panel, stamed the sentiment, colored the images with Copic markers, added a bit of Washi tape at the bottom edge, and adhered the panel to my card base.

I used these Repeat Impressions' stamps:



Let's see your projects! Remember, you don't HAVE to use Repeat Impressions Stamps, but if you do, you have double the chance of winning!
I can't wait to see your beautiful scene cards!!!

Check out my sidebar to see how you can save money on your RI orders!

Now, it's time to see what my DT friends have created!
Joy     Laurie     Heather   Shirley     Donna


Happy Hopping!

Thanks for stopping by,
Patti J.

10 comments:

Pam Sparks said...

So pretty Patti and a perfect card to stick in the mail!

Donna said...

Stunning card and message, like this design Patti!

Heather said...

This is so pretty!! Great idea to use that image multiple times so it spans the width of the card! It looks like a little field of violets. And the dotted washi is a great touch!

Cheryl W said...

Your row of flowers is so pretty, and the sentiment is perfect. This card will definitely be appreciated by someone going through treatment. Prayers for all those who are!

Glittered Paws said...

Love how you "pinked" this challenge - the coloring is perfect and then just the narrow strip of washi tape. Loved how everyone had their own spin on this challenge.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card design for such a good cause. Someone will love it and be so encouraged to keep strong!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Very pretty girlfriend! You are so clever to place your flowers in the air and ground them with washing tape. Beautiful for the recipient.

*Vicki* said...

It's absolutely perfect with that sentiment! (LOVE THAT!) I love the row of pretty flowers and it's a great card to send to anyone to brighten their day! Very lovely projects my friend! Sending you a hug

Lynette said...

So, so pretty, Patti! I do love that stamp, for sure.

Laurie Unger said...

Lovely and very pretty card. CYH!!