Sunday, January 18, 2015

You're the Best Thing...

Happy Sunday!

It's my day to post on the Die-Versions blog, and I have a sweet card to share.

I don't know if you are aware, but Die-Versions is now carrying stamp sets with coordinating dies! How incredibly awesome is that?  Today's card features one of those sets.  The stamps and dies are from the Die-Versions collection, 'Love In The Air' DV-9016 .

The stamp set contains TWENTY stamps, and the die set has 16 coordinating dies!  You can see how nicely the dies cut on this card.


I hope this little couple gave you a smile today - they were so much fun to color!  Thanks for stopping by - be sure to check out the website, for these and other fabulous  Die-Version dies, and while you are out and about, check out the DV blog!  There is daily inspiration to be found there - hope you'll sign up to follow us!

                                                               Have a wonderful day,

                                                                           Patti J.

Other supplies used: 
Perfect Papercrafting Perfect Layers Mini Rulers (check out my sidebar to see how you can get a free mat!)
Hammermill White 100# Cardstock
Red Bazzill Cardstock
Red Doily (Dollar Tree)
Bling (Hobby Lobby)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Copic Markers
Tombow Adhesives

18 comments:

Judy1223 said...

Oh, Patti, this is so CUTE! Your coloring skills are amazing, and that smooching couple look so cute in front of that big red heart! CUTE!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooo cute! LOVING the doily!!!!!

Becky said...

This is so cute Patti, I love them.

Glittered Paws said...

How fun is this card - love the new stamps/die sets - not only would this be a great Valentine but also an anniversary card. Love it.

Lisa said...

This is so sweet, Patti!! The kissing couple is adorable!! I love the heart!! Gorgeous card!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Cheryl W said...

Awwwwww. You're so right, Patti, this is really a sweet card. Looks like those stamps and matching dies are lots of fun! Will keep them in mind for my wish list.

Taunya Butler said...

Can I be that girl and lean in to give my guy a kiss? That is totally what this card makes me want to do!! So perfectly colored and in just the right hues!! I love the bling you have added and how the boy and girl are positioned on that gorgeous red heart doily!!! Way to go, Patti - this card hits a home run!!!!

Lynette said...

So cute, Patti! Love your coloring and the heart doily background.

*Vicki* said...

This is really adorable Patti!! Love that large heart behind the couple! ;)

Beth Norman said...

Your card is awesome. How nice that they now carry matching stamps. You do good work with Die-Versions. Keep them coming.

Lori Kobular said...

I absolutely LOVE this adorable Valentine's Day card! It is just too cute!!

Cheri said...

They sure did give me a smile, my friend! How adorable! I love them and I love your card.

Donna said...

Cute as can be! Great image and display of it!

Amy Johnson said...

Yes, it did make me smile! So sweet and cute!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Nothing like a cute little smooch! Sweet card.

Lena said...

Aww, this card is cute and so sweet :-) I love it!
Hugs,
Lena
Lena’s Creations

Diane said...

Such a cute card Patti! I am so excited to hear that Die Versions now has stamps and matching dies. I really like when that happens. Great job coloring this image. See you soon!

Lynne in NI said...

Aww what a cutie, lovin your bling too :)