Thursday, January 29, 2015

MEOW-velous Day

Hello, everyone!
I'm here today with my post for Die-Versions.
Wow!  I'm so enjoying the stamps and coordinating dies that Die-Versions
is now carrying.  I'm looking forward to seeing the next release, aren't you?

Here's what I created this week:


This card was created using the Die-Versions Cat's Meow Stamps DV-9013, and the
Die-Versions Cat's Meow Dies DV-9014.

I'm finding the Die-Versions stamps to stamp so cleanly, and of course, their dies
cut through any cardstock like butter.  This white cardstock is 100#, and I had no trouble,
even with the tiny string detail on the ball of yarn.
The die cuts just pop right out!

This sweet paper pad, a Colorbok pad from Walmart, seemed perfect for this card.
Sort of matches the ball of yarn, don't you think?
The little heart was stamped with Tim Holtz Broken China ink,
and all coloring was done with Copics.
Some pretty twine completed the focal panel.
Card base is A2 and is made with Kraft cardstock.
The kitty is popped up with some foam squares, and looks so sweet in real life!
Thanks for stopping by today!

I hope that you'll become a follower of the Die-Versions blog - SO much inspiration
to be found there!

And, while you are out and about, be sure to check out the Die-Versions store!

Have a great day,
Patti J.

16 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooo cute! LOVING that kitty!!!!!!

Glittered Paws said...

Oh love the kitty - the st is absolutely darling and love the stamps/dies to match. I think this will be a really good seller especially after they see your creation. Great job.

*Vicki* said...

AWE! This is so sweet! :) Love the added twine to mimic the yarn!! :) I love this! HUGS

Becky said...

This is so cute Patti!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

The kitty is too cute! Had some snow days to create, just have not been into the blogging part, lately. Yes, our grands are growing beautifully. I just wish we could see Brian more often, as I am sure you miss you're sweetie, also. thanks for paying visits.

Lori Kobular said...

Love this adorable kitty card! I am loving these new stamps and dies!!

richardbreaks said...

Sweet kitty! Love that his ball matches your twine. But, of course!

Dawn B. said...

This is so sweet. I love kittens. I wish we could have one but my hubby is allergic. Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog. It does not go unnoticed and I really appreciate you taking the time to do that. My blog surfing time is very limited but love to visit.

Lisa said...

This is so sweet and adorable, Patti!! The kitty is so sweet!! I just love these stamps and dies!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Taunya Butler said...

WOW and this is Purrfectly adorable and yes, that pattern paper matches so very perfectly!! Love the simple kraft background and the excellent details you added!!! I hope you have a day full of smiles!!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a sweet card Patti. Love the cute kitty with the yarn... you are right... that colorful paper is perfect with the image. Playful and fun.

Sue from Oregon said...

This is a real cutie!!!

Donna said...

This is just too cute!!

Lena said...

So super cute! That's one adorable little kitty kat, and full of mischief too :-)
Hugs,
Lena
Lena’s Creations

Cheryl W said...

Such a sweet card! The string (twine) was a perfect touch.

StephC said...

How sweet! That little kitty is adorable, and I love the simplicity of your card.