Monday, January 5, 2015

Great Impressions January Challenge

Hello, and Happy New Year!

This month's challenge at Great Impressions is Winter Friends!


For my card I chose to use LEK101 Snow Buddy.  It's a limited edition set that contains three stamps, and everything you need to create two complete cards!



I love this set!  The coloring is done with Copic Markers, and the white 'snow' you see is created with a chalkboard marker.  Tombow adhesives were used, and some dimensional foam from Hobby Lobby.
The hearts were die cut from an A Muse set, and lightly brushed with a glitter pen.

I'd love to see you join us in this month's challenge (here!) and if you use any GI stamps be sure to link up to the customer gallery (here!). Be sure to stop by the Great Impressions store (here!) and maybe treat yourself to a few new images...did you know shipping is free over $25?! 

Thanks for stopping by, and Happy Stamping!!!

Patti J.

17 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Snowmen really melt my heart!! :) I love your gorgeous card with the winter scene and colors you've used! Absolutely adorable!! Going to go check this out!! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
My Blog: Stamp Smiles

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! The snowmen are so cute!! The sentiment is perfect!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lori Kobular said...

What an adorable pair of snowmen!! Your card is so sweet and I just might have to join in on this challenge!!

Cheri said...

Congratulations!!! CardMaker is so smart to have chosen you to be on their team! You so rock, my sweet friend!

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Your card is so sweet Patti! hugs, Helena

Dawnll said...

Adorable as can be and such a fun set

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooo cute! LOVING the snowmen!!!!!

Beth Norman said...

What a darling card. I love how you stamped the trees on the DP and popped up the snowmen.

Donna said...

Cute card, like the lime green with the red. Congrats on your Cardmaker position!

Glittered Paws said...

Fun card and I know how you love snowmen - we think snowmen and Christmas but not true!!! Great card.

Cheryl W said...

I just love snowmen cards and yours is awesome! So bright and cheery.

Unknown said...

Patti this is so adorable! I believe this is the set you used on my Christmas card and I fell in love with it! Who can resist snowmen!

Leah said...

Hi Patti! I love your sweet card. I am following you now and thank you so much for following me and leaving me love. It means so much to me! Hugs...

Melissa said...

Those snow people are so sweet! Maybe I'll be lucky enough to get one in the mail this winter? ;-)

~ Kendra ~ said...

Such a fun card! LOVE the beautiful colors you used! Bright and so fun!!

Lynne in NI said...

Such a sweet card, those snowmen are soooo cute!

Monika Reeck said...

the snowman looks so happy on you card
great coloring and lovely dp with that tree too
lovely winter card Patti
hugs, Monika