Thursday, February 3, 2022

Young at Heart

 Hello Friends!

I'm up today on the Technique Junkies blog, and am sharing a pretty card using some stamps from the February release.

Today, I chose to work with some fun new sentiments 'Inside Out: Young at Heart'. This is a new set of 10 fun sentiments, that called for pulling out an older stamp 'Old Man', and some fun stencils, 'Messy Diamond Grid' and 'Grunge Dots'.

Remember that the new release stamps are 15% off through February 8th!


Here's what I made:


All coloring was done with alcohol markers, and Ink Blending Brushes and Distress Oxide Inks were used for the stenciling.


Thanks for stopping by today!

Don't forget!!! You can save 10% (on any order that isn't already discounted), by entering TJ10Patti at checkout!


Be sure to head over to the Technique Junkies store and do a little crafty shopping!

Hugs and smiles,
Patti J.

7 comments:

Lynette said...

Great cards, Patti - and awesome sentiments for us "aging" folks and our friends. LOL!

*Vicki* said...

OK...now these cards are just too stinkin' CUTE!! He reminds me of hubby...shh...don't tell him I told you that!! LOL!! These are so fun and I love the stencil background! Cute cards Patti!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

These cards are terrific lady! These would definitely be the perfect cards to make multiples of. Good use of a variety of sentiments.

Joan V said...

Oh, these cards are hilarious 😂!

Lynne in NI said...

LOL they're so funny Patti, love your old codgers!

Cheryl W said...

These are so funny--and perfect for guys "our age." LOL I always need cards like these for the various men in my family.

Glittered Paws said...

Lovin both of these cards - and I have one that is just about that age!!! LOL