Sunday, February 6, 2022

Being Your Sister

  Good morning!

I'm sharing a fun birthday card today that I have created with a new stamp, Sister Birthday, from Technique Junkies

Here is my card:


To create this card panel, I smeared several colors of Distress Oxide Inks onto my craft mat. After spritzing the inks with water, I smooshed my card panel down onto the wet ink. I did a bit of turning the image and smooshing again, until I got it the way I wanted it to look.  The Image and upper sentiment were stamped onto the panel, and the Happy Birthday stamp (from the same set) was stamped repeatedly at the base of the panel. After stamping was complete, the panel was adhered to a teal card base. To finish things off, I stamped the cake and Happy Birthday onto the envelope.

I hope you're all well, and I'm so glad you stopped by my blog today!

Don't forget!!! You can always save 10% on any order by entering TJ10Patti at checkout.


Be sure to head over to the Technique Junkies store and do a little crafty shopping!

Hugs and smiles,
Patti J.

4 comments:

*Vicki* said...

I really love to do me some "smooshing" too! LOL The colors turned out so pretty on this one Patti! Really fun birthday card for a sister and a bit of snark too!! LOL!! Hope you're having a really wonderful memory making time with those grands!! HUGS

Lynne in NI said...

Hahaha love that sentiment Patti!!! And what a fab smooshed background xx

Cheryl W said...

This would be perfect for my three sisters! They think I'm kind of a nut anyway! lol Love the smooshed background. I just bought a new oxide ink today and I think I'm ready to try some of these oxide backgrounds. Thanks for the inspiration.

Glittered Paws said...

I haven't smooshed in a really long time - this turned out great card. What a great sister card - and yes being your sis would surely be enough - LOL.