Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Hugs, Kisses, and Birthday Queen

Good morning!

I'm sharing two pretty cards today that I have created with some beautiful new stamps 'Birthday Queen' and 'Kisses and Wishes' from Technique Junkies

Here are my cards:

These were both quick and easy creations!

For the first card, I found a piece of a watercolored panel, and stamped the sentiment a bit to the right, and added some gold Washi Tape to the left. The gold heat embossed sentiment and the gold Washi tape worked so well together!  I will reach for this stamp a log - such a great idea for a last minute card! (I'm sure YOU don't do this, but I'm notorious for being ready to run out the door for church on Sunday morning, and realizing I need a birthday card...)



For the next card, I found a piece of patterned paper that had a teensy dot on it. A panel was cut to size to fit on the card base, and the stamping was done directly onto the patterned paper. I then die cut a 'frame', adhered it over top, and used some gold stickles to bling up the crown a bit. Ta-da, Ta-done!




I hope you're all well, and I'm so glad you stopped by my blog today!

Don't forget!!! You can always save 10% on any order by entering TJ10Patti at checkout.


Be sure to head over to the Technique Junkies store and do a little crafty shopping!

Hugs and smiles,
Patti J.

7 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Really loving the beautiful sentiments on these! The top one with the gold embossing looks amazing over that watercolor panel and I love the touches of gold bling on the second one too! Beautiful cards Patti!

Lynette said...

Both of these are such sweet cards, Patti! It's great to have the big sentiments that just make the card by themselves - with your excellent touch, of course!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Your cards are beautiful Patti. The first one intrigues me. Your paper choice with gold embossing is gorgeous 😍

Donna said...

Beautiful cards Patti! Hope you had a wonderful trip!

Cheryl W said...

Love both of your cards today. The shiny gold and sparkly Stickles always catch my eye. If you ever want me to follow you, just dangle something sparkly. LOL

Glittered Paws said...

Love these two cards - especially the gold with the gold embossing - it just shines right off the page. So happy you are back home and enjoyed your trip. Now back to creating

Diane said...

Both cards are beautiful!! I did not know you were out of town but glad it was a good trip!